Closed Thread
Page 125 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

I know I might sound naive but what is click frenzy?!?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Started the nursery today!!!
    Have loads more to do (haven't even started washing or putting away clothes yet!) do you like??
    Went a bit owl crazy

Thanks
    Reviews

Totally recommend income protection and recovery insurance, if we didn't have these policies when DH got cancer we would of lost the house. With the recovery insurance we paid off the house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on the find Meshell! Now i annoyed i have bought mine as the one i want is a lot cheaper...and i could have got it. Going to check the return details now on the one i have bought then i might buy one from the website!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Totally recommend income protection and recovery insurance, if we didn't have these policies when DH got cancer we would of lost the house. With the recovery insurance we paid off the house
    Is recovery insurance part of Income protection or is it Trauma insurance? My financial advisor has advised we have income pretection and trauma insurance. Our life insurance and Total Disability insurance are in our super, but they want the income and trauma outside.

Im glad that you recommend it, its so expensive and seeing someone who found it worthy is fantastic. Which company did you have your insurance through?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Started the nursery today!!!
    Have loads more to do (haven't even started washing or putting away clothes yet!) do you like??
    Went a bit owl crazy
    OMG I love your nursery xo I have gone with owl wall stickers too there soo cool haven't put them up yet looks great good job

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Oooh hope you can return how cheap is the website makes the storksak ones bit more in the price range I want to spend I love the Elizabeth
    kmvw we both have income protection thanks for heads up on recovery insurance I will investigate

Ok ok, I had a look on the website - I was doing so well not buying anything for this baby as we have most things but I succumbed. I ended up buying the storksak Elizabeth bag, a new change mat for baby change table and some dr brown Breast feeding washable pads.
    The bag was $293 so I take it from reading this thread that that is a good deal. Hope so.

Thanks everyone for the tips - sp the reduction on the baby kingdom site was that part of click frenzy or an independent reduction that someone spotted??

re income protection and life insurance - we have both and disability and trauma cover. It's really expensive ( partly income based and partly due to job type) but I figure it's worth it .... Highly recommended. Just make sure you get the own occupation option. Ie if you had an accident and couldn't go back to work as your usual occupation that the company will pay out. If you don't have this option you could end up working as a packer or check out lady if the company deem you fit for that work - even if it is half of what you may earn before the accident in your usual job.

Anyways thanks for the tips on bags - I'm going n your recommendation and didn't even look at it - figures I needed one so bought it!

Thanks
    Reviews

I can only exchange, dammit!! So I'm gonna stick with my bag for a bit and then if it wares out I'll buy a nice new one I do like mine, just annoyed it's not leather, I hate fake leather stuff, I was conned on the site when it said Nu Leather...all I saw was leather...rookie mistake

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh I read on FB that click thing was a scam...is that true?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Adden I'm in love with your room. I'm the same as mesh with the owl thing maybe next time I will have a pink one and can go a bit crazy.

Couldn't get onto the click frenzy site must be totally overwhelmed. So will try some time tomorrow

Good luck with ya bag shopping mesh

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub