Closed Thread
Page 117 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1844
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Morning ladies. Love the belly pics you are really rocking the preg look. With all the talk of bags I thought I will would show off my new one. Can't wait to have to have to use it. It is full if paper packing atm so won't be that big all the time ( I say that now but its so easy to fill a handbag so who knows he he ).

Amy I find I need the loo a lot in the day. Will is heaps lower than what Ben was but luckily it doesn't seem to cause much hassle at night cause I can usually get through the night with only having to go once. Not much we came do about it though and hopefully you get some relief when bubs moves into position.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    yummy bag : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had SUCH a frustrating day yesterday; just couldn't be bothered to do ANYTHING...was so lethargic and had such a non productive day. I'm going to stay at my MILs tomorrow, wednesday and thursday night as we are doing painting. I am so looking forward to setting up the nursery and getting baby stuff! Feeling pretty average too at the moment but baby is kicking heaps which makes me feel very happy! I'm over working too...only 4 weeks to go - come on! Hope you all have a happy Monday : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies - hope you all had fantastic weekends. Am loving the belly shots, you look wonderful!!

So this is probably going to be a silly question from me but can you post when using the app?? I have no idea how to do it if you can. I can read all the posts fine but would be so much easier to post from there??!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Good Mornig Ladies
    Dragofly I am in love with your bag may I ask brand and where you got it from that is the style of bag I am chasing.
    Also I believe the Avent kit is 2 small bottles and 2 large bottles bottle brush and dummy
    As for the need to pee I am feeling exactly the same some days I am great some days I feel as though with each breath I have to pee.
    As for me I am just going through all my baby shower pics and putting together a photo book on snapfish if you ladies have not used the program I highly reccommend it the pics come out great I use it to do canvas prints all the time and the books. plus when you sign up you get 30 free prints. Winning.

I was trying to upload pics yesterday of my nursery and my belly it wasnt happening
    I am going to fill out my PPL forms this week as I am now well under 13 weeks before due date
    I got it from Baby bunting. Will write the brand and price tonight when I get home from work.

Speaking of ppl is anyone going to take theirs later? Think I need to make an appointment with centre link to sort how I do this/ when it needs to be done and fins out if IRS the best option for us.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3

Hi Dragonfly, I'm not taking mine till after my work maternity leave runs out, will try make it through to next financial year for tax reasons aswell :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Amy I'm carrying low, get the urge to wee all the time but then the urge stops! Baby jumping on bladder I think and it kind of hurts..

I've been in the worst mood the last few days, very unimpressed with our living situation. Baby is sneaking up so fast and our house is 100 years old and we were due to start renovations in March when the baby is due. Plans still not finished and need to go through heritage Victoria and the nursery is full of junk. Too much to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Hi Ladies - hope you all had fantastic weekends. Am loving the belly shots, you look wonderful!!

So this is probably going to be a silly question from me but can you post when using the app?? I have no idea how to do it if you can. I can read all the posts fine but would be so much easier to post from there??!!
    hey crafty when you go into the thread - instead of clicking and pressing reply or quote or whatever it is, there should just be a text box at the bottom that you just type directly in to...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Good Mornig Ladies
    Dragofly I am in love with your bag may I ask brand and where you got it from that is the style of bag I am chasing.
    Also I believe the Avent kit is 2 small bottles and 2 large bottles bottle brush and dummy
    As for the need to pee I am feeling exactly the same some days I am great some days I feel as though with each breath I have to pee.
    As for me I am just going through all my baby shower pics and putting together a photo book on snapfish if you ladies have not used the program I highly reccommend it the pics come out great I use it to do canvas prints all the time and the books. plus when you sign up you get 30 free prints. Winning.

I was trying to upload pics yesterday of my nursery and my belly it wasnt happening
    I am going to fill out my PPL forms this week as I am now well under 13 weeks before due date
    Snapfish is supposed to be great - FYI if you sign up the huggies website thing you get 50 free snapfish prints I think it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    I got it from Baby bunting. Will write the brand and price tonight when I get home from work.

Speaking of ppl is anyone going to take theirs later? Think I need to make an appointment with centre link to sort how I do this/ when it needs to be done and fins out if IRS the best option for us.

I'm the same as Amy once my mat leave runs out then I'll use the PPL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm thinking about getting the Mimco Zetta Nappy Bag :-)