Closed Thread
Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 835
  1. #621
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperatetobeamummie View Post
    Thanks ladies.. The dreaded follicle scan is over and I have 8 follicles the right ovary has 5 biggest one is 21.9 and the left ovary has 3 the biggest one being 20.9. So touch wood this is the month. How is everyone else going?
    Wow that's great are you sore?

  2. #622
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks
    852
    Thanked
    1,051
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperatetobeamummie View Post
    Thanks ladies.. The dreaded follicle scan is over and I have 8 follicles the right ovary has 5 biggest one is 21.9 and the left ovary has 3 the biggest one being 20.9. So touch wood this is the month. How is everyone else going?
    Sounds like great follies!

  3. #623
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Shelby27- I'm stocked with the results the chick was like there is a nice big juicy one. Yeah I was pretty sore yesterday and today after her prodding around in there. She said they will be huge by the time I ovulate as they grow 2mm per day. Are you on clomid?

    Bel2466- thank u I'm really happy with them. Hopefully this is the month. Are you on Clomid?

  4. #624
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperatetobeamummie View Post
    Shelby27- I'm stocked with the results the chick was like there is a nice big juicy one. Yeah I was pretty sore yesterday and today after her prodding around in there. She said they will be huge by the time I ovulate as they grow 2mm per day. Are you on clomid?

    Bel2466- thank u I'm really happy with them. Hopefully this is the month. Are you on Clomid?
    Yes I will go back on clomid when my body is healed and I'm aloud to try again, next month.

  5. #625
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Well this is the first time I've posted on a forum & am still trying to work out all the abbreviations..
    We have just started on the fertility journey and are in 2nd cycle of Clomid, first cycle we missed ovulation which must have happened before scan CD12. This time scan CD9 Thurs showed 2 follicles 17mm, Ovidrel inj Friday, IUI on Sat 18/5, now the TWW with follow up Ovidrel inj 23/5

  6. #626
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    Well this is the first time I've posted on a forum & am still trying to work out all the abbreviations..
    We have just started on the fertility journey and are in 2nd cycle of Clomid, first cycle we missed ovulation which must have happened before scan CD12. This time scan CD9 Thurs showed 2 follicles 17mm, Ovidrel inj Friday, IUI on Sat 18/5, now the TWW with follow up Ovidrel inj 23/5
    Welcome! Oh wow that's so exciting, I didn't know you could get 2 ovidrel shots, is there a reason for that? Sounds like your in with a great chance this month.

  7. #627
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks
    852
    Thanked
    1,051
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome nickilee, best of luck this month.
    Yes DTBAM, I am on CD 3 atm and doing a clomid cycle of days 2-6 50mg with blood tests days 10 and 25.
    X bel

  8. #628
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Welcome nickilee, best of luck this month.
    Yes DTBAM, I am on CD 3 atm and doing a clomid cycle of days 2-6 50mg with blood tests days 10 and 25.
    X bel
    I'm cycle day 12 I have follicle scan between day 10-12 then a progesterone blood test day 21.. Last month was 84 which is good..

  9. #629
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Hay guys how are we all feeling? I have a appointment with specialist next Tuesday so guess I will see where he thinks I can go from here. 2 of my best friends have told me they are pregnant this week I'm so happy for them as well as being sad for myself and sad that I am one of those people. But hay where does self pity get u?. Hope it rubs off. Ha ha. Good luck all:-)

  10. #630
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    Hay guys how are we all feeling? I have a appointment with specialist next Tuesday so guess I will see where he thinks I can go from here. 2 of my best friends have told me they are pregnant this week I'm so happy for them as well as being sad for myself and sad that I am one of those people. But hay where does self pity get u?. Hope it rubs off. Ha ha. Good luck all:-)
    Hey Sarahf,
    Have you been on clomid? If so how many months if you don't mind me asking. I am on my second round. I know exactly how you feel with friends saying oh I'm pregnant. I get so upset and angry wondering when it will be my turn to tell my friends my good news. This is our year ladies to be UTD.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 20:12
  2. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3
    By VintageLover in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1441
    Last Post: 25-05-2013, 22:24
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Homework - is it necessary?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #9Reproductive Immunology
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Bullying recoveryWorking Hubbers - Employed
I am... #20General Chat
HelloIntroductions
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›