Closed Thread
Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AH feeling so out of it today. So frustrated & obsessed! I have been doctor googling way to much. I'm feeling annoyed at myself! lol Only 8 more to Bt! Omg I'm crazy in the coconut! I really did not expect to feel like this. I think I will start to Poas soon.
    Last edited by Qloulou; 06-02-2013 at 15:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Will you POAS Qloulou??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought a three pack! I'm not sure when I'll do it. It's probably to early yet. I'm gonna try to wait till Monday.
    Last edited by Qloulou; 06-02-2013 at 17:49.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well, implantation occurs 6dp3dt and hcg starts to enter the blood****** 8dp3dt. Some people metabolise the trigger much slower than others and it usually takes 10ish days for it to clear.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Thanks Ngaiz!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Hope everyone is cycling well enjoying pregnancy enjoying breaks and enjoying being mummies where ever you may all be at present x
    ngaiz - raving about me and Mason?? Was that the nurses? They were funny to all ladies in waiting room they were like she is false advertising no ones looks that good after a csect haha if you all can I strongly suggest breast feeding and that is an IF YOU CAN as I appreciate many people can't for various reasons but I swear that is what is stripping the weight off me. I was 67 kg when I had mason by 8 days later I had dropped 10kg n I now have about 3 to lose to get me back to my usual 52 kg. I tell you it's amazing what the body can do and how quickly you can snap back. If I had my way I would be exercising already but I can't til I get clearance from doctor at 6 weeks post birth gosh darnit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh today is my actual due date lol n mason is 17 days old I'm so thankful he is here and beautiful and healthy he was weighed yesterday n he was 2.5kg still a little light weight
    this is me after a night of next to no sleep lol with mason finally crashed out
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Oh today is my actual due date lol n mason is 17 days old I'm so thankful he is here and beautiful and healthy he was weighed yesterday n he was 2.5kg still a little light weight
    this is me after a night of next to no sleep lol with mason finally crashed out
    What a lovely pic tho
    Wow 17 days already I still have 5 wks to go that's if she doesn't come early I can only hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi There
    I have just booked my first appt at this clinic and have no idea what to expect. We have a 19 month old DS that we conceived naturally without much effort and wanted to start trying again pretty quickly. We stopped preventing when DS was 4 months but nothing, then 12 months ago I started really trying hard using opks plus temping and and we still havent had any luck . DH is a doc so he did BT's and a semen analysis and all is perfect. So onto a FS we go. Really disappointed and disheartened that we are in this boat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou - goodness me, the TWW can mess with you. I hope you can hold it together but I suspect that will be really difficult. I know I would be POAS and plan to as well around 10-11 dpo. Eeekkk I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear the news.

Njaiz, I hope you're doing ok re work. Sad when you're not happy. I've definitely been there and it can really affect so much more than just your work life. But, I get what your saying re maternity leave and I would do the same. Fingers crossed you will get an end date soon enough.

Papillion - all going well? When is your first scan? I look forward to hearing all is going well. Not too many follies or too little!

Mrs Simmo - I think your 5 weeks will be up before you know it though it can go a little slower once you finish work. Put your feet up, slow down and watch some day time TV.

Mumsical - when is your appointment? I also already have children that were conceived relatively easily. Unfortunately my DH has developed MI issues pretty badly so IVF is our only option. It's definitely a different and eye opening experience...

As for me, well I'm just sitting tight waiting for AF. It's been a week since I last stimmed. I'm really hoping I O'd naturally so that she will be on her way in the next week. Going to be sad if she doesn't arrive (so weird being excited to see her!). I'm now looking forward to my next cycle. Feeling much better too which is great.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (07-02-2013)