Closed Thread
Page 63 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my bad news was confirmed yesterday. I just tried to forget about the whole thing since sunday. Oh well, im booked in for doc's appointment on the 23rd Jan, so its not too long to wait, and now i can have a few xmas drinks i guess. I asked Lou about the prices going up and she said medicare is putting the prices up, she thinks about 5%, but shes not positive because medicare have not informed them yet.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Sorry kitty, sux hearing that news. I'm in limbo land right now. Ugh it's gonna drive me crazy.
    All the best for your next round really hope you get your bfp

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wantababybump For This Useful Post:

Kittybee  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Booo kitty, so sorry hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi all quick up date

I'm in my last trimester home stretch now hopefully in the new year we see little miss again and see if she's still on plan for due day of 15/3/13 or if she needs to come early due to diabetes as I see it as long as she's healthy what ever is best
    I hope everyone is traveling well on there journey and the new year brings positive results xox merry Xmas to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, well i went down to TFC on friday for our first scan, could only see a blob haha as im only 6 weeks but they wanted to do one before the chrissy break. Have been book in again for january so will be 9 weeks by then and will be able to see alot more. Was just so relieved once i knew it was in my uterus and was measuring perfect size so i am so grateful.

Im so sorry to hear kitty, i cant even imagine what you are going through, good luck and all the best for the new year.
    Wantababybump, my fingers are crossed that is only late implatation and you got your bloods earlier than i did my first was 4 weeks 2 days, so hopefully late rising xx
    jj.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Must be so exciting and reassuring at the first scan, I hope my levels go up. I think I'm ok with what happens either way but I would love to have a Lil bub in there in the right spot, I've got another blastocyst frosty there if I need to go again.
    When I got my results on Thursday about my level going to 46 they said to wait 1week and see where they are but I'm getting a blood test tomorrow because I can't wait that long. I need to know if they are still doubling or decreasing so I kinda know what to expect. Then I have the blood test on Thursday to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just wanted to share a photo with you. I love making fondant cakes i try and do them for our family birthdays and have just made one for my chrissy eve dinner tomorrow night very happy with how it looks, even the decorations on top are hand made from fondant (sugar icing).
    ss.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Hi just wanted to share a photo with you. I love making fondant cakes i try and do them for our family birthdays and have just made one for my chrissy eve dinner tomorrow night very happy with how it looks, even the decorations on top are hand made from fondant (sugar icing).
    Attachment 29084
    That's awesome wish we lived closer would have got you to make my baby shower cake

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Hi everyone, well i went down to TFC on friday for our first scan, could only see a blob haha as im only 6 weeks but they wanted to do one before the chrissy break. Have been book in again for january so will be 9 weeks by then and will be able to see alot more. Was just so relieved once i knew it was in my uterus and was measuring perfect size so i am so grateful.

Im so sorry to hear kitty, i cant even imagine what you are going through, good luck and all the best for the new year.
    Wantababybump, my fingers are crossed that is only late implatation and you got your bloods earlier than i did my first was 4 weeks 2 days, so hopefully late rising xx
    Attachment 29075
    Such a good feeling to see the blob so to say hehe it's real now and the fun begins I'm in my last trimester now just waiting to meet like miss

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg that cake looks awesome, should do that as a job