Closed Thread
Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! How exciting! Congratulations Sarah! So happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so so much everyone it means a lot that you are all so lovely and caring. Fingers crossed for the same outcome after blood work tomorrow. Seems so surreal today. after this long I think it will take quite a while to sink in. Update you tomorrow afternoon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Thank you so so much everyone it means a lot that you are all so lovely and caring. Fingers crossed for the same outcome after blood work tomorrow. Seems so surreal today. after this long I think it will take quite a while to sink in. Update you tomorrow afternoon x
    It still doesn't seem real for me and don't think it will till I'm holding her after everything we have been through so happy for u xo I k ow the feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my results from my bloods today and woohoo BFP!!! I am so excited. Wasn't testing at home and didn't know what to expect. Had no symptoms apart from being a little tired but levels were good at 140. I think I am still in shock. I can't believe it worked first time after trying for soooo long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac81 View Post
    Got my results from my bloods today and woohoo BFP!!! I am so excited. Wasn't testing at home and didn't know what to expect. Had no symptoms apart from being a little tired but levels were good at 140. I think I am still in shock. I can't believe it worked first time after trying for soooo long.
    YAY!! Congratulations. I cannot wait to get started now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Omg so much good news today!!

I've had the worst day at work, was told I need to decided wether or not I want to be working there. Too long a story to explain but long story short, my new manger make me feel like I can't do my job properly so I stand up for myself. I work fricken hard and give 100% when I'm at work. I worked through both ivf cycles and my miscarriage. Grrrr!

These BFPs have brought the biggest smile to my face

Thanks
    Reviews

Woo hoo welcome to the other side x wait till you see the little bundle of joy at 12wks OMG best Eva congrats

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Omg so much good news today!!

I've had the worst day at work, was told I need to decided wether or not I want to be working there. Too long a story to explain but long story short, my new manger make me feel like I can't do my job properly so I stand up for myself. I work fricken hard and give 100% when I'm at work. I worked through both ivf cycles and my miscarriage. Grrrr!

These BFPs have brought the biggest smile to my face
    That sucks I had the same till I went to HR about it felt bullied was even told it was my choice to do ivf I was beside my self when that was said like I said who would pay for a child if they didn't have too some bosses are f up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats fantastic Jac, congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow. Congrats. That's great news.