Closed Thread
Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1117
  1. #111
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Hey Bethy, I'm so sorry to hear that. It would be devastating, but don't give up. What does this mean for you know. Will they put you on particular drugs to ensure ovulation??
    My dh has really low sperm about 3 million. This cycle it increased to 9million. We were really happy about that. He did get some accuncture and was on herbs for bout 3 months, but it can increase. Just don't get down. You will get some good news soon. And remember we all here for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    That awesome news for everyone :-) can't say I have had that much luck :-( found out today that I don't ovulate :-( the lining gets thick enough to cause a period but no ovulation so I am just a mess :-( so there is me who doesn't ovulate an my partner who has low speem count and the quality isn't that great. So looks like this frozen cycle will be cancelled and then I'll start on mediation next cycle. Really hoping for some good news next time. Good luck everyone on their 2WW xoxoxoxoxo

  2. #112
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Just wanted to let you all know that we were able to freeze all 6 embies. So we happy with that outcome. Hope you all having a lovely long weekend.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Oh Bethy i am so sorry to hear your new i hope everything works out for you. Jeanie that is such great news! I bet its great piece of mind knowing you have some embies put away just incase Im still in two minds about what i am going to do as far as freezing. Just the fact that it costs so much but i know that it would be great not having to go through the meds and egg pick up again if this cycle doesnt work. 4 weeks and counting till my dr appointment, the receptionist said i will most likely pick up my injections that same day! is that what happened with you or is it as i live so far away? If so then they are the nicest people i have ever met haha they are so helpful. Cant wait for the next few months xx Good luck everyone, and hope you are doing ok in the 2ww

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is great news about how many u have to freeze how r u feeling
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that we were able to freeze all 6 embies. So we happy with that outcome. Hope you all having a lovely long weekend.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    I'm feeling really good. Easier mentally the second time for me. I'm not looking and analysing every single little thing. I still have a little cramping now and then, but that's about it. Would be great to catch up at sometime Mrs Simmo. Maybe during week.
    Sarah, we froze because we wanted to have the backup. We prob wouldn't have if we only had one but that's just a choice we made. And compared to our first round the cost was small overall. Our last round we were out of pocket about $6000 and didn't get to freeze. But it's a personal choice.

    I think I went back to pick up injections, but great that you don't have to. Four weeks will fly and then it all begins for you. How exciting..

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I work mon to Friday in the valley how ever I'm home by 4.30 let me know when and where would be great to catch up :-) will u do a poas ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    I'm feeling really good. Easier mentally the second time for me. I'm not looking and analysing every single little thing. I still have a little cramping now and then, but that's about it. Would be great to catch up at sometime Mrs Simmo. Maybe during week.
    Sarah, we froze because we wanted to have the backup. We prob wouldn't have if we only had one but that's just a choice we made. And compared to our first round the cost was small overall. Our last round we were out of pocket about $6000 and didn't get to freeze. But it's a personal choice.

    I think I went back to pick up injections, but great that you don't have to. Four weeks will fly and then it all begins for you. How exciting..

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick UP DATE - im now 16 1/2 wks my first hospital appointment is on the 9/10 i am really hanging to hear the heart beat again the waiting between scans and appointments does my head in as i have no symptoms and wonder if all is ok even better we find out on the 29/10 the sex of the little pumpkin cant wait i think its a BOY but we will see i hope everyone is well and things are travelling well. finger cross for everyone and baby dust all your way xox

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    i am so so happy for you mrs simmo, must be the best feeling ever!! good luck with the appointments and be sure to keep us updated i keep forgetting but was this your first ivf cycle? I have everything crossed i will only need the one but also trying not to get my hopes up just incase.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Just a quick UP DATE - im now 16 1/2 wks my first hospital appointment is on the 9/10 i am really hanging to hear the heart beat again the waiting between scans and appointments does my head in as i have no symptoms and wonder if all is ok even better we find out on the 29/10 the sex of the little pumpkin cant wait i think its a BOY but we will see i hope everyone is well and things are travelling well. finger cross for everyone and baby dust all your way xox

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Petrie
    Posts
    1,188
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

    i have a few questions.

    do all the bloods and ultrasounds have to be done at the clinic, or can you just go to your local qml and get them done?

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes it was our first try on IVF we were very lucky hope all goes well for you :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    i am so so happy for you mrs simmo, must be the best feeling ever!! good luck with the appointments and be sure to keep us updated i keep forgetting but was this your first ivf cycle? I have everything crossed i will only need the one but also trying not to get my hopes up just incase.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 14:26
  2. Concept fertility centre
    By Bubbles1984 in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-11-2012, 00:12
  3. The Fertility Centre Springwood
    By tiggasam in forum IVF
    Replies: 587
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 18:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Innovations Sports PhysiotherapyWomen’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›