Closed Thread
Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bethy, I'm so sorry to hear that. It would be devastating, but don't give up. What does this mean for you know. Will they put you on particular drugs to ensure ovulation??
    My dh has really low sperm about 3 million. This cycle it increased to 9million. We were really happy about that. He did get some accuncture and was on herbs for bout 3 months, but it can increase. Just don't get down. You will get some good news soon. And remember we all here for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    That awesome news for everyone :-) can't say I have had that much luck :-( found out today that I don't ovulate :-( the lining gets thick enough to cause a period but no ovulation so I am just a mess :-( so there is me who doesn't ovulate an my partner who has low speem count and the quality isn't that great. So looks like this frozen cycle will be cancelled and then I'll start on mediation next cycle. Really hoping for some good news next time. Good luck everyone on their 2WW xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to let you all know that we were able to freeze all 6 embies. So we happy with that outcome. Hope you all having a lovely long weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bethy i am so sorry to hear your new i hope everything works out for you. Jeanie that is such great news! I bet its great piece of mind knowing you have some embies put away just incase Im still in two minds about what i am going to do as far as freezing. Just the fact that it costs so much but i know that it would be great not having to go through the meds and egg pick up again if this cycle doesnt work. 4 weeks and counting till my dr appointment, the receptionist said i will most likely pick up my injections that same day! is that what happened with you or is it as i live so far away? If so then they are the nicest people i have ever met haha they are so helpful. Cant wait for the next few months xx Good luck everyone, and hope you are doing ok in the 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is great news about how many u have to freeze how r u feeling
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that we were able to freeze all 6 embies. So we happy with that outcome. Hope you all having a lovely long weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling really good. Easier mentally the second time for me. I'm not looking and analysing every single little thing. I still have a little cramping now and then, but that's about it. Would be great to catch up at sometime Mrs Simmo. Maybe during week.
    Sarah, we froze because we wanted to have the backup. We prob wouldn't have if we only had one but that's just a choice we made. And compared to our first round the cost was small overall. Our last round we were out of pocket about $6000 and didn't get to freeze. But it's a personal choice.

I think I went back to pick up injections, but great that you don't have to. Four weeks will fly and then it all begins for you. How exciting..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I work mon to Friday in the valley how ever I'm home by 4.30 let me know when and where would be great to catch up :-) will u do a poas ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    I'm feeling really good. Easier mentally the second time for me. I'm not looking and analysing every single little thing. I still have a little cramping now and then, but that's about it. Would be great to catch up at sometime Mrs Simmo. Maybe during week.
    Sarah, we froze because we wanted to have the backup. We prob wouldn't have if we only had one but that's just a choice we made. And compared to our first round the cost was small overall. Our last round we were out of pocket about $6000 and didn't get to freeze. But it's a personal choice.

I think I went back to pick up injections, but great that you don't have to. Four weeks will fly and then it all begins for you. How exciting..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick UP DATE - im now 16 1/2 wks my first hospital appointment is on the 9/10 i am really hanging to hear the heart beat again the waiting between scans and appointments does my head in as i have no symptoms and wonder if all is ok even better we find out on the 29/10 the sex of the little pumpkin cant wait i think its a BOY but we will see i hope everyone is well and things are travelling well. finger cross for everyone and baby dust all your way xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am so so happy for you mrs simmo, must be the best feeling ever!! good luck with the appointments and be sure to keep us updated i keep forgetting but was this your first ivf cycle? I have everything crossed i will only need the one but also trying not to get my hopes up just incase.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Just a quick UP DATE - im now 16 1/2 wks my first hospital appointment is on the 9/10 i am really hanging to hear the heart beat again the waiting between scans and appointments does my head in as i have no symptoms and wonder if all is ok even better we find out on the 29/10 the sex of the little pumpkin cant wait i think its a BOY but we will see i hope everyone is well and things are travelling well. finger cross for everyone and baby dust all your way xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

i have a few questions.

do all the bloods and ultrasounds have to be done at the clinic, or can you just go to your local qml and get them done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it was our first try on IVF we were very lucky hope all goes well for you :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    i am so so happy for you mrs simmo, must be the best feeling ever!! good luck with the appointments and be sure to keep us updated i keep forgetting but was this your first ivf cycle? I have everything crossed i will only need the one but also trying not to get my hopes up just incase.