Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bala - wishing you the very best for your scan today. Xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (19-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I appreciate the welcome (Meenu, Bronwyn, Laned and everyone else)
    I've been away on a holiday with limited internet access- hence why I haven't been online lately. In a way it has probably made the two week wait a little easier as I've been able to think about other things (well most of the time) but as the BT date draws nearer I'm starting to be unable to resist the temptation to obsess.

Earlier in the week (before I left for my holiday) I had a massive argument with my husband and I was still quite upset when I left for my holiday- so I've been a little concerened that all the stress is going to mess with implantation. I hope I'm wrong. I'm feeling good lately though- doing lots of relaxation and meditation and catching up with family- so who knows...

I've decided I won't POAS. I've never in my life had a positive result so I'd prefer not to go there. So Tues I should know.

K-T- How are you going? You should find out Tues as well hey?

Meenu-Yay for your for natural FET cycle this month. it all goes all goes to plan and a BFP is around the corner.

All the pregant ladies- I'm so happy for you. I hope all you BTs and scans bring only happy news and you guys can just relax and enjoy your pregnancies.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calita For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (19-10-2012),laned  (19-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update before I go to snooze land.

12 weeks 6 days
    NT scan went well today. Baby is healthy and growing well. We are over the moon.

Catch up with you all tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calita - if you trudged back through my posts on the Sth African donor site, you would see that I pretty much had the same concerns myself. A few days before my BT my husband and I had one of our biggest fights. I got so worked up and upset, of course exacerbated by the huge amount of hormones. At the time I told him it had probably ruined our chances of success. As you will note I am now nearly 11weeks UTD and thankfully for the time being our little Springbok is doing well. Take care. X

Bala - absolutely fantastic news. So pleased for the four of you. Xxx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (20-10-2012),Calita  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calita - you are very strong to resist the urge to POAS. I am glad to read you had a nice little holiday away and only have three more sleeps to go til the big day. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

Meenu - any sign of a date to start your cycle? You must just want to get things going. Thinking of you.

Nicole, Bronwyn and Mimi - how is pregnancy treating you all. I am keen to hear all about it.

KT - how is the two week wait treating you? Hope you are finding plenty of things to distract yourself with. Best of luck on blood test day.

AFM
    Scan was prefect. I was quite stressed about it actually with all that has gone on. It was a huge relief to know baby was fine and no chromosomal abnormalities detected. My dates got changed AGAIN - so today marks week 13, one more week to go and I am out of first trimester, and then I will allow myself relax somewhat. My crazy drug regime ends tomorrow night, this can't come soon enough. The Valium haze is a place I never want to visit again. I am looking forward to some energy and spark to return. The bed rest and drugs have all been worth it though. I think not for this combination I may not have had the experience I did yesterday. The doctor detected another bleed, so there were three in total. I count myself very blessed to have had the best of the best taking care of our child and getting us over the many hurdles of the first trimester.

Wishing all the best to the expecting mummies out there and praying that everyone else becomes one soon.

Enjoy this stunning weekend. Take care
    from me on (maybe cloud Valium)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

Calita  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick one to wish good luck to Calita and KT, can't wait to hear the good news.

Bala, thanks so much for your support and wishes and I join with you for the of 12 week! i can imagine the joy!

I have a blood test next saturday to detect O. It is a tough one for me to get the O right. So I do not have much hope for an immediate progress. and I cant help with the stress, I am stressing for no reason. but had a good little holiday up the mountain at Tamborine last weekend, although i don't know whether that has done anything for reducing the stress. I am trying to concentrate on other things... the stress is not going to help my O . hmm..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meenu For This Useful Post:

Calita  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT and Calita for you both. Thinking of you.

Bala - hope you are enjoying your Valium freedom.

Bron - much love to you DH and wishing you the very best for your scan tomorrow

Meenu - the whole process is extremely stressful, so don't beat yourself up about it. When you want something so badly you can't help but stress about it. All the best for the BT. Won't be long now.

AFM - 11 week scan showed very active Springbok. It was sad to have to say goodbye to Wazza, he now feels like a part of our little family having undoubtedly saved our little Springbok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I've been a bit quiet lately - have been super busy and away for the last 3 weekends which is not a good combination when you work full-time and in early pregnancy - man I'm exhausted. I have also had a fair bit of nausea - however, it is fairly manageable but gets a bit out of control if I'm hungry or extremely tired. I am 9 weeks this wednesday.

Calita and KT - best of luck for tomorrow :-) as well as you too Bron.

Bala - awesome about your 12 week - yay!!!

Laned - that is sad about having to leave Wazza - it's bizarre how much they become a part of your life with all the ongoing, early morning visits, scans etc. Did he refer you to a nice obstetrician?

Meenu- thinking of you - it is hard not to stress. There is always something to worry about and it is amplified by the fact that we have trouble conceiving so there always seems to be more worry!

Thinking of you all in your various stages.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimi77 For This Useful Post:

Calita  (23-10-2012)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all!

Wow sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. I've been so busy with work and keeping myself distracted.

Laned, it's good to hear you are going so well. It may be sad to say goodbye to Wazza but its the kind of goodbye we all hope for right?

Bala2, it's great to hear the bed rest has done some good and what it was intended to do. it is smooth sailing from here.

Calita, Good Luck on your BT tomorrow.

AFM,
    Thanks everyone for thinking of me. We all know how much the TWW sucks. But I am surviving.

BT day should be on Wednesday as my transfer was delayed one day due to the embryos developing a little slow. But as it is my last week of work and I can't have any days off if it is bad news, DH and I have agreed to delay the BT until Saturday. (Does anyone know what times you can do blood tests at QFG Brisbane on Saturday morning?). I just don't want to have to drag my *** into work if its a BFN. And as I am already filling in for someone at work, I can't have time off to cope if needed.

Something I forgot to share, I found out last week that out last little embryo made it through to freeze. It is the first time ever that we have had a frosty. I was absolutely stoked that it made it through. DH had written the poor little bugger off. It took them about 5 days after EPU to tell us if it could be frozen or not so we just thought it was bad news as always.

Now just to count down the days until the BT.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Calita  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey KT - QFG Brisbane are open 7 am - 9 am for blood tests on weekends. But I think the earlier u get there the better as they can give u the results that morning if u get in early enough :-)