Closed Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie77 View Post
    Or acupunture?
    Good call -- yoga might be more of a long term answer but acupuncture should offer some immediate relief.
    Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Haven't tried either want to start pregy yoga when I finish my personal training sessions I have 6 weeks left... And was looking at acupuncture today has anyone ever done it does it hurt?? Just had a bath and that helped while I was in there lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't find it hurts. The needles are tiny and they only go in a millimetre or so -- compared to the IVF jabs it's nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Newmummy acupuncture doesn't hurt I did it leading up to ivf then up until I was about 3 months pregnant but I would definately try a chiropractor you could be put of alignment..hope you get some relief soon having a bad back is awful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

The needles themselves don't hurt but if you have a tight muscle, when the needle is put into it you get a strong achy feeling, but that's how it's supposed to feel when it's working on a tight muscle. Acupunture does work wonders though, in my opinion anyway. I got mine done through a physio.

Thanks
    Reviews

That's true Betty I stuck my self for 10 days I can do anything lol!! Might try getting put back into place first then ill go for the pointy needles ... Going for a swim today at the beach so that will help for a bit!! Thanks ladies will try anything alse it's only going to get worse the bigger I get .... Have a lovely day xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had alot of massages, chiro, yoga and hot wheat bags due to back pain with my first... I hope you find something that works! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty - how are u doing? All still going well? What day is your next scan this week?

TK

Thanks
    Reviews

Honestly, today was a tough day. I woke up this morning and realised I hadn't woken during the night to pee, which I have for the previous several weeks. This immediately convinced me something was wrong, as I realised this last time I was preg and miscarried soon after. Sounds a bit silly I know but have come to the conclusion that I am in fact rather damaged...

I also did a hpt and the two lines were practically the same colour, whereas one from last week had the test line as dark dark pink and the control line very very pale. I did another one a few hours later and it was like last week's one.

Oh and my heart has been racing for a few weeks -- about a week ago I timed 80 bpm at rest and this morning got just 70. Did it again a few hours later and got 76bpm.

I'm driving myself nuts with these things because I still have no real convincing symptoms -- I'm not wishing for morning sickness or sore boobs but at least it would help convince me things were still progressing -- as it is I keep grabbing my boobs (and having my husband grab them) to assess whether they still feel bigger/ have grown! (I think this is the only part of the crazy he likes!)

Anyway, I feel better now than I did this morning, but it wasn't a great day in my head! I keep thinking "you should be really happy" and then feeling guilty and broken for instead being stressed and worried.

My scan with Dr Ong's associate is Wednesday morning -- glad I don't have to wait long!!

Thanks for asking -- sorry for the essay. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty I'm sure everything is fine I had nights where I didn't pee but I had the best sleeps those nights might just be catching up on you! Try not to stress hun xoxo