+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear neighbours,
    Move. Move as far away from here as possible. You are nice people but your two stupid massive German Shepherds are stressing me out and making me hate living here...and I really like our house!
    Your dogs bark non stop all damn day...all...day. I've had to rearrange or entire house so that our baby sleeps on the opposite side of the house because your stupid dogs would wake her during the day. We cannot use our backyard because your dogs are at the fence barking and digging. One of the dogs even got half way under the fence while I was in the yard playing with my baby and small dog. I cannot hang washing out without constant noise. I cannot even have our back door open without sounds from our house setting your dogs off. I feel like a prisoner in my own home.
    So please go away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarelou View Post
    Jennaisme, I have had the strongest heart wrenching ache since 19 to be a mummy, throughout a relationship with a man that we eventually found out COULDN'T have kids, due to his selfish, immature and irresponsible lifestyle choices that ultimately ended our relationship.

Don't worry what anyone says about your age! Do what makes YOU happy x
    I started a baby box at 16 because of exactly the same desire. Several miscarriages down the road and my relationship is failing. I think I might rather your situation a little better jennaisme

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Dear mum,

Thank you so much for lying to me. I've been sick as a dog for 3 weeks now, husband has been working over 16 hours a day because we need the money and I am desperate for a little but of help and you lied and said you already had plans. I rarely ask for help, my kids haven't been away from us in over 5 months and you know how sick I have been, how could you turn your back on me and not only not help me but LIE to me when I really needed you. You've ruined my trust in you. I thought mums were meant to help their kids when they needed it.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    That is so poo!! I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    oooh thank you for this thread really needing this right now...

Dear DH's family

I'm sick of never seeing you all unless you want something. I'm sick of you never including us like we have leprosy. I treat your brother/son like gold, better than any woman he could find, yet I feel unworthy, like you somehow dislike me and I dont know what I've done wrong.

Dear Universe

dammit, give me another baby. You give everyone else kids without even trying yet here we are, 15 months later, 2 angel babies and a hole in my heart. I know I'm not a perfect mum, but my kids needs and wants are always met. I love them, look after them. yet you see fit to give the woman in the supermarket who screams at her kids to F off, with kids sitting in a trolley with only a pair of undies on in the middle of winter... 3 kids in 3 years. I don't understand

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

munchkin275  (08-09-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is gonna be huge but I've been wanting to get it off my chest for ages!

Dear family,
    I know that you're all worried about my sister. I know that she's had an EXTREMELY hard time of it in the last 10 years. I know that and I love her dearly and I wish nothing but for things to become so much easier for her. She doesn't deserve all the horrible things she's gone through with her health and relationship.

But when I got married and she planned a trip overseas with a return date of very late at night on the eve of our wedding no one pulled her up in the months beforehand and said "You're the maid of honour, is that a good idea?".
    In fact dear mother, you defended her by saying "It's not suprising she's running away from it, she's older than you and thought she would get married first. It's hard on her that her boyfriend hasn't proposed yet and yours has". True I guess. But no one bothered to say "How do you think your sister will feel if your flight is cancelled and you weren't there?".

When we told everyone that we were having DS, the response was "Oh, have you told your sister yet? How did she take it?". Not ONE person said congratulations apart from her, and that was completely unwanted because I saw how upset she was. I didn't want her to have to feel like she had to be excited for me!
    That should have been up to the rest of you, you selfish b@stards. Leaving her to be the one to force her happiness and 'be excited for us' because she knew none of you would.
    Not cool.
    And now that we're having another bub AGAIN it's "How did your sister take it? You know she's been told she can't have children for another 12 months (actually she told me on the phone that the doc said probably at least 5 years, but she left that out when talking to you because she didn't want you going on and on about how that would probably mean she'd never HAVE children).

I love my sister. I really, really do, and I feel like it's all my fault that she's had such a hard time. I've always been as healthy as an oxe. She's had troubles since she was very young.
    I finally got into the career path we both wanted but she couldn't take up because of her health. I got married before her even though she's older and has now been with her boyfriend (read: JERK) for the last 10 years.

I had a child and am having another before her because her boyfriend (read: STONKING great jerk!) has issues and now the chances of her ever having children are slim to nil. Again, because of her health.

But is it really so much to ask for you all to just FREAKIN' BE HAPPY FOR ME FOR ONCE?!! Just ONCE in my life. Without the "Oh... That's nice... Have you talked to your sister?" reaction? Must you all really expect me to put my life on hold and not have any major experiences until she's had them first? Must I SERIOUSLY not complete my family for as long as it takes her to have children (if ever)?
    I'm not blaming my sister, dear family. If anything I feel horribly guilty that I have had everything happen in my life that she wants to have for herself. But that's not my fault and she doesn't blame me. YOU, dear family, DO blame me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

SweetKim  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear SIL

Please grow up and stop being a moron!

That is all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JNC_B2012 For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear DD,

I know you are only 2, and you do all the things "normal" 2 year olds do. But just one night, could you not scream like a looney about "mummy gone!" When I walk into my room to put your brother to sleep?

He's 5 months old now ffs, and I have been doing this the whole time. I tell you, everytime, that I am putting him to bed. Please just stop screaming about it so he can actually go to sleep.

Thanks baby.

Dear Mother (read psychotic biartch),

No I do not care that your house sold in a matter of hours and you will now have thousands of dollars. It actually makes me nauseated and freak out a little that you may use that money to "drop in" to the other side of the country and visit "me" (read MY children)

I don't care because I know even then, you will leach off everyone you can because that's just how you are. You have already done it before. And no, DP and I cannot afford to just give you money or pay for things for you. Yes, DP earns quite a good salary, but we are here because we had ridiculous debts and are still paying them off, paying rent and also raising two kids and trying to save for a house. You live rent free, your father at 89 pays for all your ****.

You know we don't get along. And if you try to tell me just one more time that it's because I am so much like you, I may very well take a scalpel to my own eyes. I am NOTHING like you.

Also, your father has DEMENTIA!!! Are you that dumb that you really believe he acts the way he does because he hates you or is just trying to annoy you? Why do I always have to defend him and tell you, "It's because he's 89 and has dementia". I'm sick of it. If you don't get it, stop using him, get an effing job and put him in a nursing home with the people that understand what is going on!

Hmmm... me thinks my psychologist didn't do me any favours when she cancelled on me for the 3rd fortnight in a row...

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear IL's
    Please do not try to force affection from my daughter. She has discovered she is her own person & has autonomy over herself. If she wants to be picked up she will indicate it. Yes I know you love her & want cuddles but give her a little time & space & she will approach you on her own terms when she is ready. Offer her a high 5 instead until then, she is usually happy to give them straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear Cuz, we get that you're excited about being pregnant but you're not the first woman in history to have a baby.

I'm getting more support from the family than you because I'm not updating Facebook every time I feel a kick, get heartburn, have a back ache or get up in the middle of the night to pee. Enough is enough!

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews

dear next door - we can hear you scream at each other every second day, your 'we are so in love and such an amazing couple' posts on fb are the next biggest fib since the easter bunny.

Dh - I understand you don't want dd to interfere with your life, but I have to sacrifice things on a daily basis, don't crack the s!#ts when I request you DON'T read footy news online when you're 'pretending' to do work stuff. I love our dd but I need a break when you get home!!! - also if she's awake and on your lap, talk to her and play with her, don't play stupid games on your phone or text your best mate constantly, dd may only be 9 weeks, but she looks at you so lovingly with the biggest smiles and you miss them all