Closed Thread
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i tested this morning and...there was a faint but visible line! Af is dhe tuesday so i will test again on Monday. I am trying not to gët too excited after last months chemical but inside i am doing cool flops. I didn't think this would b our month and I am worried as I am not working but I do have 4 second interviews lined up. Fingers crossed for me please that this is real and that it sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Over 35's beginning the journey #2

Wow thats great debster
    I am not even going to test today anymore
    I just dont think it is this month
    Af if due tomoro

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kazza! I felt that way too and I have no symptoms whereas last time I had symptoms very early on. I hope af doesn't arrive tomorrow and u r surprised with bfp. I am trying not to get too far ahead of myself and I haven't told dh yet. I want to make sure this is real first. I also had two glasses of wine last night as I figured this wasn't the month...I am thinking of u and hoping both our dreams come true. I know what it is like to have tasted the excitement and bliss and have had it ripped away. Hugs to u xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry I am just a bit down atm.
    It was the sixth cycle after mc. We only took three cycles first time. I am going to book fs for april.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it helps i do.know how u feel.....having an appoinment booked with fs sounds like a great plan and I plan to do the same myself if not bfp soon. I can't handle any more heartbreak. I can't say everything happens for a reasonbecause I fail to see the reason for anyone to experience the trauma of miscarriage, but please have faith that ur time will come. U fell pregnant once and it will happen again. Hugs to u xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so now I am concerned....I did two hpts today and both showed faint but visible second line....but they were forelife brand and I have just read some bad reviews about that brand giving lots of false positives and evap line. The second line appeared very quickly but I am.concerned. I will.wait another few.days and test again with first response. Has anyone else used forelife? I am a poas addict and it has been expensive this month but I would rather buy the more expensive tests if they are more reliable. Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sending lots of good thoughts to you both Debstar and Kazza. I really really hope that some good news is on the way. Definitely get onto a FS asap when you feel ready. It's not worth taking more time if you can avoid it. It takes so long to actually get the ball rolling on doing anything (after a million tests etc) that it's worth getting started early.
    Debstar - I can't help you on the forelife information. I only ever used First Response and never had a false positive. When I was pregnant they showed a line getting darker every 12 hours really clearly so that was good (remembering that it was twins though so I suppose levels got high quickly). Good luck with the wait.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Debstar76  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I heard that u can use an opk as a pregnancy test so I did that this morning and the test line Took about. 10 mins to.come up.vividly darker than the control line. It was ten minutes though but the.brand I use.doesn't get darker as it dries usually so that might be a.good.sign, or it might be more evap? I don't have a.gp here yet so will try to source one for bt if af.doesn't arrive Tuesday.

Kazza how.are u today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I am monopolising this thread at the moment....sorry for that! I caved and bought 3 first response tests today and have used one....it was a definite positive. Fingers crossed this is real and sticks....I don't think myself or DH could cope with another miscarriage. I will book a GP appointment for this week for sure. I haven't told DH yet as I want to have blood tests results first. He gets so excited so quickly and I don't think he could take it if things weren't as they should be.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Kazza, I hope AF hasn't shown her ugly face and you are out buying HPTs right now

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol! Sorry debster. Af hasnt arrived yet and I am too scared to buy one yet. I promise if it doesnt arrive tomoro I will do one!
    Thats great news on frers. Hope it will be a sticky one