+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default So many emotions

Axellerosie - sorry to hear. It's definitely the worse feeling, the empty feeling. It does get better. It's coming upto a week for me since the op. I have gone thru a whirlwind of emotions, I'm now settled but still think about bubs all day. I'm glad the bursting into to tears at a drop of a hat has gone. This best thing that has got me through is my amazing husband and family, so lucky to have such great support

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our baby 30th or May 2012. I had a few friends due within the 1 - 2 months after I lost my baby I couldn't even bring myself to go and see them or go to one ladies baby shower. I avoided going out where I might see pregnant people or newborns, I hated all pregnant people and newborns. I felt like such a bad friend and person in genneral. It been 14.5 weeks since my d&c, I went to see a friend in hospital a few days ago with her new bub, it was hard. It does get easier and your not a bad person for feeling this way, I cried in secret alot after I lost my baby I didn't talk to my friends or husband about it it was a lonely time. My husband wanted to pretend like it never happened. I just found out I am pregnant again due around the time that we found out bub was gone, i thought a new pregnancy would make that emptyness go away but it hasn't for me. Pregnant mums don't bother me but I still can't look at any pregnant mums due around the time I was. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery physically and emotionally. I'm glad you have a supporting husband and family.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So many emotions

Bella- sorry to hear about your loss but congrats at the same time about the bubs on the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for messages. I am starting to feel much better and am remaining as positive as possible. I know there are several opinions on when you can/should start trying again and it is down to the individual but I am wondering how you are all feeling about this?
    Part of me wants to go head first into trying again and the other wants to wait a while. Age is not on my side as I am 35 so I know it is best not to wait too long.
    thanks again for your support.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So many emotions

I really want to get on it now. But I'm worried if I don't wait for my period that I'll miscarry again for whatever reason. You hear so many things like u can't get pregnant until u have no hcg in the body and u have to wait for the lining to rebuild after d&c but I don't know how true it is. My doc said have one period then try but didn't really give a reason why. So I tell myself that I can wait three weeks until my period but seems like forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Some women get pg weeks after a loss, others like me, don't. I think the idea behind waiting is partly emotionally, and partly letting the body recover, build up the lining as you say. I don't feel there are any real rules.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So many emotions

Delirium- hope you don't mind me asking, but how long have you been trying since the miscarriage?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    My first loss was beginning of nov last year. I didn't fall until end of may this year, which ended up being an EP. I then had to wait 3 months after the injection they give to end the pg. So we're good to go in about 3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So many emotions

Fingers cross for three weeks time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    thanks good luck to you as well that you can move on and have a healthy baby