ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, hope you don't mind if I join in. I'm 22 years old and my fiancé is 24. We have been trying for about 6 months for baby number 1. Recently my fiancé had a semen analysis it wasn't to bad but wasn't great. Has anybody around the same age had the same sort of issue ?
    I am hoping to get pregnant in the next 4 months as we are getting married in August next year and would love for our baby to be there probably sounds weird to want a baby this young but its what we have always wanted any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 22 and my DH is 26 we are TTC #2 how is everyone going so far? We are only in cycle 1 at the moment but want to take it easy and not stress too much about it like last time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    They think I may have PCOS but the doctor just said keep trying for a little longer so if AF arrives then I will get a referral to FS and then if AF doesn't arrive, happy days :-) Currently CD 47, so here's hoping that no AF arrives as I will test on Thursday/Friday
    Fingers crossed for Thursday. Your GP can test for pcos. You just need blood tests and an ultrasound. Though I guess a FS would repeat the bloods anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have had bloods done and an internal and external ultrasound in mar/apr and doc said there is a chance as about 2 of the tests came back but she just told us to keep trying and having fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah I have had bloods done and an internal and external ultrasound in mar/apr and doc said there is a chance as about 2 of the tests came back but she just told us to keep trying and having fun
    Bit weird that she said there's a chance. You either have too many cysts and the hormones to match or you don't. Unless you are borderline I guess. Good luck ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Bit weird that she said there's a chance. You either have too many cysts and the hormones to match or you don't. Unless you are borderline I guess. Good luck ttc.
    Yes very strange that is why Iwant to go to another doctor if AF arrives as want to see what another doctor says. I guess only time will tell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yes very strange that is why Iwant to go to another doctor if AF arrives as want to see what another doctor says. I guess only time will tell
    Good luck! Hopefully a different doctor will be more helpful or at least know what pcos looks like. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very happy to announce that yesterday I got my first BFP :-)
    Thanks everyone for their support for the last 12 months, hopefully it's a healthy sticky little thing :-)

June Iphone pics (26).jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Very happy to announce that yesterday I got my first BFP :-)
    Thanks everyone for their support for the last 12 months, hopefully it's a healthy sticky little thing :-)

Attachment 37476
    Yay! You don't have to worry about pcos for now! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Yay! You don't have to worry about pcos for now! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.
    Thanks beccaboobang - have to ring and book my scan today.
    Didn't realise we were on so many threads together :-)