Closed Thread
Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 910
  1. #871
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    119
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

    Good luck to all those testing this week. I will try to wait until Wednesday (13pdo) to test.

    Had an awful scary day today, had to rush my poor DD to the emergency dept, turns out she has a bad peanut allergy, feel like such a bad mummy for letting her lick my peanut butter toast sounds stupid but the whole thing made me feel like I don't deserve a bfp still really stressed and anxious now keep checking on her sleeping

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #3

    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Good luck to all those testing this week. I will try to wait until Wednesday (13pdo) to test.

    Had an awful scary day today, had to rush my poor DD to the emergency dept, turns out she has a bad peanut allergy, feel like such a bad mummy for letting her lick my peanut butter toast sounds stupid but the whole thing made me feel like I don't deserve a bfp still really stressed and anxious now keep checking on her sleeping
    Oh god poor you, that must be the worst feeling, its something so simple isnt it. Thankfully for me ds didnt have an allergy to it because I did the same thing, he just hates the taste, hope you and your dd are doing okay, dont beat youself up over it. You DO deserve a bfp, it was just one of those things. Hugs

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

  3. #873
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks
    301
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tormy - yay! Good luck, hope you catch the egg
    Mummajez - when is your apt for fs? I agree with what someone else said, the thread moves so fast, I don't think people intentionally ignore you.
    Bubbles - I was 5 days late this month too, which is very frustrating when ttc. sometimes our bodies play with our minds!
    Channy - hugs channy. Hope you and DH can work it out. I agree with bondgirl, ttc does put a strain on relationships
    Miss Faery - sorry to hear. I agree, ttc is such an emotional roller coaster.
    Bondgirl - so sorry to hear. All the best for next month!
    Shelby - fingers crossed you caught the egg. Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you
    LilSmurfy - fingers crossed!!
    J37 - not a dummy spit at all. Only natural that you are frustrated and want some answers. Hope you don't have to wait to long for an appointment
    Waitinghoping - fingers crossed for iui tomorrow
    Lil Petal - don't feel bad, how were you to know she had an allergy. I'm sure she will be ok and now you know. does not mean you are not deserving of a bfp
    I know a few of you are testing in next few days, so I wish you all the best. We should be due for a bfp very soon.
    AFM, cd5 and started clomid tonight. Feeling in a much better state of mind today and trying to remain positive that we are in with a chance this month.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (16-09-2012)

  5. #874
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #3

    And AF has arrived..........

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

  6. #875
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hey Shelby. I've had regular 30 day cycles since going of bc 9 months ago!
    Oh ok hmmmm

  7. #876
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    And AF has arrived..........

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    big hugs

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    pinkorblue  (16-09-2012)

  9. #877
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Scan and bloods in the morning... Fx iui will happen tomorrow...
    Fx

  10. #878
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default TTC and not wanting to move #3

    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Tormy - yay! Good luck, hope you catch the egg
    Mummajez - when is your apt for fs? I agree with what someone else said, the thread moves so fast, I don't think people intentionally ignore you.
    Bubbles - I was 5 days late this month too, which is very frustrating when ttc. sometimes our bodies play with our minds!
    Channy - hugs channy. Hope you and DH can work it out. I agree with bondgirl, ttc does put a strain on relationships
    Miss Faery - sorry to hear. I agree, ttc is such an emotional roller coaster.
    Bondgirl - so sorry to hear. All the best for next month!
    Shelby - fingers crossed you caught the egg. Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you
    LilSmurfy - fingers crossed!!
    J37 - not a dummy spit at all. Only natural that you are frustrated and want some answers. Hope you don't have to wait to long for an appointment
    Waitinghoping - fingers crossed for iui tomorrow
    Lil Petal - don't feel bad, how were you to know she had an allergy. I'm sure she will be ok and now you know. does not mean you are not deserving of a bfp
    I know a few of you are testing in next few days, so I wish you all the best. We should be due for a bfp very soon.
    AFM, cd5 and started clomid tonight. Feeling in a much better state of mind today and trying to remain positive that we are in with a chance this month.
    Where are you up to in your cycle?

  11. #879
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LilPetal - oh how scary!!! Dont blame yourself (easier said than done though!) you werent to know.. Glad she is ok though

    Pinkorblue - bummer AF arrived

  12. #880
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #3

    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    LilPetal - oh how scary!!! Dont blame yourself (easier said than done though!) you werent to know.. Glad she is ok though

    Pinkorblue - bummer AF arrived
    Its cool I knew this time anyway but thanks, fx for your iui !!

    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #5
    By shelby27 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2073
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 14:57
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 11:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 18:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Hills Swimming KenthurstLocated in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›