+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bumboo brand Pre-fold Nappies

Has anyone tried or are using these nappies? I'm leaning towards them because of longevity, natural material and price. Would love to know your thoughts TIA

Thanks
    Reviews

We're using them for DS and love them. He's been in them since he was born and we've only had one leakage - I suspect only because of the sheer volume lol. He is only 10 days now but I suspect they will last another few months till he gets too big for them

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aroha0509 For This Useful Post:

rayroo (31-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I love anything Bumboo. I am a fan of the flats, but I do have one of their prefolds which is also lovely. The new stretchy prefolds are what I'd go for, as I prefer stretchy prefolds.

I just find flats more versatile, as I have the regular size and u really only need that size from birth to TT (though I have a couple of toddler ones for night time, but they are too big for daytime). There are so many different ways to fold flats, and they wash more thoroughly, and dry so fast!

The covers are fantastic, very generously sized. My son is huge and barely even fits into anything "large", but his large Bumboo covers are really a little too big. The wipes are also great not only for wipes, but as boosters. I use them a lot!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pippy&Woof For This Useful Post:

rayroo (12-09-2012)