Katie knows about the kiss with Brooke but forgave them both immediately ( quite quick for B and B standards!!)
Results 411 to 420 of 931
12-03-2013 15:56 #411
12-03-2013 16:30 #412
Yeah but the caveat was that there are no lingering feelings... So clearly there are!
13-03-2013 08:23 #413
14-03-2013 18:52 #414-
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
Hope just pashed Liam and he doesn't look too impressed. I'm thinking its too late for them.
14-03-2013 18:53 #415
Really? I've been at work late all week -- and will be next week too.
14-03-2013 19:16 #416-
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rick finally got balls and told hope he forced Othello into lying about Liam and Steffie getting it on the night before the wedding
- hope vowed to get Liam back. Pashed Liam who didn't look too impressed.
- A rift is developing between Bill and his niece Caroline. Bill cracked it calling Caroline disloyal because she wanted Rick to tell Hope about the Othello lie.
- Katie is pretending that everything is fine despite knowing bill and Brooke pashed (I predict another meltdown within the month. Or Katie leaving with baby Will. The actress is due to have her baby in real life).
- the forrester challenge (Brooke v Taylor family challenge) is going on but there hasn't been a lot on this in the storyline
- people seem to have forgotten about Stephanie already
- Liam's balls still haven't dropped.
14-03-2013 19:24 #417
14-03-2013 20:55 #418
14-03-2013 21:54 #419
Thanks VicPark! I won't be holding my breath for Liam to grow a pair -- why two beautiful women are fighting over him I'll never know.
I don't actually have any way of recording it Pesca and VP! Archaic I know... But my relationship with Bold is kind of like your relationship with an old friend that you only see sometimes -- you don't even have to speak often to be able to pick up where you left off... (And often with Bold you can not watch for a week and nothing has changed -- but sometimes you miss one ep and you've missed everything!)
I'm enjoying this thread almost as much as I enjoy the show -- nice to know I'm not the only tragic daytime soap watcher under 75!
14-03-2013 22:03 #420
VicPark I'm surprised at how quickly everyone moved on from Stephanie. A major character like her and its like nothing is even different! A few more morose grieving people might have been nice. Not to drag it out but just to remember her. Oh well this is B&B after all!!!
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Pregnancy test recall!!!Conception & Fertility General Chat
IUI - first time fertility treatmentNon-IVF fertility assistance
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Lite & Easy ???Second Trimester Chat
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
Happiness thread.General Chat
A - Z of Baby Boy NamesGames & fun stuff