ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Just got a call from the Dr's surgery. HCG on Thursday was 555, so still pretty high. Will have another blood test on Monday, but maybe I won't ovulate this month after all
    What was your count when you first started to m/c? I suspect you are looking at another fortnight. My count was about 700 and fell to zero in about 2- 2.5 weeks but my situation was a little different as I had meds to end an ectopic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ovulation and HCG after miscarriage.

I don't know what my HCG was last Saturday when I started to miscarry - I never had bloods done. My acupuncturist at Fertile Ground said that he'd treat the first day of my miscarriage as Day 1 of my cycle, but now I'm not sure. Will speak to my Ob on Tuesday when I have a scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

There a good site called pregnancyloss.info that explains it really well. I am going with delierium and saying it may be 2 weeks until 0. Or when brown discharge stops

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    With my first loss it was exactly 6 weeks from the day my m/c started to when I got AF again, so I'm not sure treating the first day as CD1 would be right. The higher your count the longer it will take to come down. You are getting low though, so I would say 2 weeks max.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suggest you put away the ovulation kit this month, just ddt as you feel like it and see what happens.
    Thats what we did. I had a misscarriage at 7 weeks. Didn't think I would get pregnant straight away, so forgot about ovulation and just enjoyed the month. Exactly 4 weeks after miscarriage came the +ve preg test. I am now 15 weeks pregnant. Good luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frodo For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Siansmum how are you going? Just wanted to let you know that my af has just started 4 and half weeks after losing sac and 3 weeks after hcg went to 0. If that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi Kazza78,
    Thanks for asking. I saw my Ob and he said that he was counting my cycle as the first day of my miscarriage as Day 1, so tomorrow will be Day 22. He said he doubted that I would ovulate until I had a normal period. Have cramps and lower back pain, so just waiting for it to turn up over the next week. We've tried to conceive this month, but I really don't think we'll have any luck. Good luck to you too!