I love the RSPCA ad, always have. But have a new found love for it now that 2yo DS lists off all the animals, and at the very end goes 'awww wombat' melts my heart.
Also love the specsavers in the restaurant one, where he thinks he is in a sauna.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 40 of 127
24-08-2012 23:00 #31
Commercials you love and hate.
15-03-2013 06:35 #32
I HATE the stupid coles ads with the singing. GAH *throws shoe*
the eclipse mints one where they are in bed. It makes NO sense and the girl annoys me
Last edited by Hopefully Waiting; 15-03-2013 at 06:48.
15-03-2013 15:47 #33
oh and all those stupid life insurance/ funeral/ choosi ads. Grrr.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
Last edited by Hopefully Waiting; 15-03-2013 at 16:15.
15-03-2013 16:05 #34
There is a rivers add ATM you know the clothing store?
Stupid shoes $15 yet the voice over is the most monotonous unexcited can't be bothered voice I've ever heard!
15-03-2013 16:20 #35
Im glad someone revived this...a new ad does my head in.
"Fairy Plat-in-num" ...new dishwashing liquid. anyone seen it? He says platinum funny and it bugs the sh!t out of me! Most people would say "Plat-num" ...the voice over guy does now and its like nails on a chalk board for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:
15-03-2013 16:22 #36
-the AAMI ads, Luckyyyy-yyyy--yyyyy you're with AAMI!
- Carlton Draught's Big Ad
- The New Zealand Mitre 10 ad where it's two New Zealand kids at the park talking about DIY and building a fence then there's the Aussie kid doing a shotty job at making a sandcastle and saying 'Matee you're dreaming' when the New Zealand kids ask him to help.
- Old Spice
- Happy Little Vegemites
- Libra ad with the guy covered in pads being a warrior/musician/etc
- The chewy eclipse mints ad. "You look fresher" hehehehe. Dp hatesss it and I'm always quoting it ^___^
- The "change is coming" ad for clean up Australia or whatever. I love the long version. Such a catchy song!
- From little things big things grow ad. Love that song ahaha.
There are a heap of ones that I love because of their techniques (even though they are the most annoying ads ever! haha)
DOWN DOWN PRICES ARE DOWN *shot gun*
- Woolworths with the lady calling the trucks her babies. It's just weird and makes me angry.
- The Christmas Woolworths ads
- Curtis' Coles ads.
- The badly scripted 'natural conversation' insurance ads
- The Biggest Loser Ads for this coming series. Makes me sad cause I love Biggest Loser and their ads just SUCK BALLS.
- Budget Direct. Like seriously, it's a poo ad and who would buy insurance from somewhere called Budget Direct? Screams shady, dodgy poo brains to me.
- Something master fireplaces. Ohmygosh it is the creepiest ad ever! Its just a fireplace on the screen and a chick whispering in a demonic voice 'something master fireplaces' (I've forgotten what the something in their name was obviously haha)
15-03-2013 16:23 #37Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
I can't stand the gotta get a gutter guy. Why can't he keep his hands still while he's talking!?!
15-03-2013 16:30 #38
Love aami - the Rhonda ones
Love the Pepsi next one with baby dancin etc
HATE HATE HATE COLES 'down down prices are down'
Feel like smashing the tv in when it comes on!!
15-03-2013 16:49 #39
"She's porked him - she's porked the whole neighbourhood".
Cant stand the pork ads. They're so sexist and just wrong in general.
No other ads really bother me that much, even the river ads, they crack me up they're so bad
15-03-2013 16:50 #40
By ~Marigold~ in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 02-06-2012, 09:44
By Zombie_eyes in forum News & Current AffairsReplies: 13Last Post: 22-04-2012, 10:17
By My Beloved Ones in forum General ChatReplies: 45Last Post: 20-02-2012, 17:38
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our ...
LATEST5 ideas for the perfect baby shower giftSurrogacy and why many parents break the lawHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxes
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Would you help your kids with?General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Private health insurance vs extrasPrivate Health Insurance Discussion
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Girl or Boy guessSecond Trimester Chat
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
When to Book Morphology Scan?Second Trimester Chat