+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by onlyjuststarting View Post
    No, not really. Since I've been on the pill for so long, I was kind of expecting things to take a bit of time to regulate (although some people go straight back to normal).... my cycles kept decreasing in length 48d to 40d to 2 cycles of 32 which I guess is now normal for me! My Dr said that if things continue to be irregular, then can start looking at things to help regulate it, but looks like its all okay.

Its always in the back of your mind isn't it - what if it doesn't just 'happen'?

How many kids does everyone want? and do you have a time frame/age gap?

Hi ChannyV - good luck, and hopefully you take after your mum! lol
    Well sounds like you're getting on track! I'm very interested to see what will happen once I stop my pill!!

I'd like to have three kiddies.. All going well I'll be atleast 23/24 when we have our first (fingers crossed). I'd like to have atleast a 2 or 3 year gap between them. This will all depend on whether we have any multiples.. None in our family but with the chlomid may happen!

How about everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

We would like 2 with a 2-3 yr gap, just depends how hard it is to conceive, would love to be UTD by Christmas I would like to be finished having children by 32 which gives me 5 years.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It would be so good to be UTD by Christmas! All going well we will do our first IUI the cycle starting 17th Oct.

Hopefully spring will bode well for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Ahhh this waiting is driving me nuts! Only 4 more sleeps til hpt! As the days go on I am getting more and more symptoms... I just hope I'm not willing them though!

I would love to be utd by Christmas too I turn 28 in november and we would love to have 2 bubbas... Hoping to try for the 2nd the night of my 30th birthday so all done by 31!!!

Fingers crossed to those waiting for the bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

How exciting for you girls. I hope it all goes well for you. I still have a little bit before I start ttc and I'm going a little crazy in this waiting game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I've just come across this thread. Hubby and I are trying for #1 - have been TTC for the past 18 months. We've been having ferility treatment since the beginning of this year. It's been really hard for me because everyone else in my family is super fertile. My Mum had absolutely no problem falling pregnant (3 times), and my younger sister already has a 4 year old. I really did not expect it to come to the point that it has with us, but there's really nothing I can do about it. I was on Clomid for 5 cycles and although I was ovulating, my cycles were still abit all over the place. The FS changed me over to Gonal-F injections and recommended we do IUI to help increases our chances. First IUI was unsuccessful. We've just had our second last Monday so I guess we just have to wait to see what that brings.

We want two children, and the plan was always to be done by the time I'm 30. Well we started TTC when I was 25 and a half - I turn 27 in a couple of weeks and still am yet to fall pregnant. Our chances of being finished by then are getting smaller and smaller, especially if we struggle this much with #2.. Who knows, we may not even have #1 by the time I'm 30!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Well good luck to everyone hope this is everyone's month

Becca I'm sorry to hear that are there any underlying health issues that they have identified?

For everyone who have said that they have purchased baby things in preparation can I just ask.. We're these just from target/Kmart etc or have you been buying off the Internet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    87687623 Questions, no medical conditions have been identified. I've been told I told have PCOS but my ovaries sometimes get a few little cysts. Have absolutely no idea why my cycles are so long. Hubby's sperm is great. It's just one of those things..

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Hi becca! Gosh I hope you get your bfp soon!

I'm totally superstitious so haven't bought anything yet. I have a few things I've won or gotten free (cloth nappy; bib) which are hidden away and I will probably get a lot of stuff from my nephew and nieces but I haven't bought anything and won't until I'm utd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

AF arrived this morning. I knew it was coming on Saturday night, so got the tears out the way. DH is totally clueless and gives me the it'll happen line. Can he guarantee that? He also told to just relax. Boy he must have read the book of 101 things not to say to a woman ttc. He was definitely in the bad books that night.

We want 2. I'd like them close together. Given how long it is taking with no. 1, I'm thinking of just not trying not preventing after we get our first. I'm already 30 and feel time is getting away from us.