+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd prefer not to pick dd up early as she would be missing learning time and I don't want this 'lady' to interfer into DDs learning. I have already put down at the office that DD and her daughter are to be in seperate classrooms next year. Not because I dislike her child but because I want as little time near her mum as possible.

I think if it continues and/ or gets worse I will have to involve police. I will not sink to her level. I will not allow DD to see me in act in a way I have always taught her is wrong. I just wander if applying for the AVO will its make it worse. What happens if she breaks it?

Not all schools are this bad Happy2be3 I'm just very unlucky that dd befriended someone who's mum is a loony. I would advise anyone though who are about to enter the world of school mums to be friendly but not to trust everyone because it is very bit..hy

I'm not sure how is started, our kids are in the same class. And at the start of the year they did fight abit but I kept in contact with her teacher about this and it has improved. all I know is that I have felt targeted by her ever since the first few weeks. She has taken an instant dislike towards us and I personally think it is because she is a jelouse person who isn't very happy with her life. So doing this she is making herself feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    I can PM you my story if you want.

But unless she has made direct threats against you or showed some kind of real threat the police can not do much. (been there done that)

The school can only to a degree control what is happening but as far as parents are concerned there is not much they can do.

You can pull your Dd from the school is you want.

You also need evidence at least of some form of witnesses because an AVO will end up in the courts and it will be your word against hers.

It sucks hun
    yes please right now I just feel so helpless like she has the right to get away with treating us like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    Stalking, intimidation and harrassment are all grounds for a AVO. You simply need to get a letter written by the school advising that they have spoken to this woman in the past about her ongoing behaviour.
    will it go to court though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default School Mum Bullys

Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    will it go to court though?
    Yes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would it make it worse by saying either stop or I will involve the police. She really thinks that I deserve this and that DD is a horrible child who's feelings don't matter. I have contacted the police and gotten advice from them and there is something I can apply for which states she can no longer legally speak to me in a nasty manner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe try discreetly recording one of her rambling with your mobile phone. Basically trying to get some evidence of how bad it is.

Honestly if someone was like that in front of my daughter I would want seperate classes now not next year. She sounds very unstable.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amira For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (22-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't want to disrupt dd she is settled in her class right now. We like her teacher and the year is almost over. I don't want her to have to get to used to a new teacher and new kids so close to the end. Wouldn't be fair to her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    Maybe try discreetly recording one of her rambling with your mobile phone. Basically trying to get some evidence of how bad it is.

Honestly if someone was like that in front of my daughter I would want seperate classes now not next year. She sounds very unstable.
    It won't hold up against her unless she knows she is being recorded.

Thanks
    Reviews

Perhaps the only option would be to take things forward with the police. It doesn't seem like there is any other option, short of taking her out of the school.

Thanks
    Reviews

I would so be going to the police!!! Thy behavior is disgusting!! I am a teacher and I would be appalled if anything like this was happening in my class even if it was happening outside the school.