+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default School Mum Bullys

I've had alot of trouble this year with a school mum she really dislikes (read is jelouse of) my daugter and I that she has no shame in bullying us. On Friday we had a massive arguement where she said very mean things about my daughter to me right in front of her with no shame or regret to a 5yr olds feelings. Th school has talked to her about this so now she has resorted to doing it outside of school. She is nasty to me even when I have my daughter with me and is scares dd. This 'lady' has also turned another lady who I don't even know and doesn't even know me against me. So now it is 2 'ladies' trying to intimidate and bully me and dd.

What should I do. The school can't do anything if its outside of school, even if its the footpath just outside the gate. I have gotten advice from the police but would honestly prefer not to go that far. So far I just ignore her but I can't put up with this forever one day I will snap.

Does anyone else have to deal with school mum bullys?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: School Mum Bullys

Wow Jensha I'm so sorry to hear this! I had no idea :-( How anyone could be nasty about you or DD I have no idea. She sounds like one rough, nasty, bi$&h!

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Happy2be3 yes its been pretty bad She said, among other things DD has issues and problems and that I should get her help. She truly is a horrible person I can't even put into words how trully horrendous her behaviour is and complete lack of shame in putting fear into a 5year old.

I know that its not me. It's her. Because honestly her behaviour shows more about her then it does about me. But I just don't want to have to put up with this for the next 7years. There is no talking to her, she has completely deluded herself into beleiving her sense of reality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Eugh. Seriously, that is so wrong. Why is she doing it? Can you perhaps tell her to back off or you will take things further with the police?
    Not to the same level as what you are experiencing, but after standing up to one of the mums at school about racist comments she made on Facebook I have felt very intimidated by her, and a few of the other mums have excused her behaviour saying its just because she is immature and young. She is only 1 year younger than me, and clearly has A LOT of growing up to do, but it doesn't make it ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can you pick your daughter up from the office maybe and avoid where this mum hangs out? Or does she target you and find you?

One of my biggest hates is school mums who act like high school girls and b!tch and bully other mums, I hate it, I don't feel there is any place for it and its all happening in front of children who we are trying to teach that this behaviour is wrong!

This might not be ideal but can you pick your DD up half an hour earlier every day and avoid her that way? It will be a great inconvenience but then you might miss out on seeing this woman and your DD won't have to witness. Other than having police come maybe out of uniform and witness what happens I can't think of anything else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I would ask the police what to do, just in case she gets worse, you should not have to put up with that!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm seriously nervous about when my own DS starts school now! Are mums at school so awful!

No tips Jensha as, as u know my DS starts next year so I'm not a school mum yet. I guess eventually of u don't bite back she will get bored eventually and move onto someone else. But really, the school shouldn't be tolerating this terrible example of behaviour..

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews

Is she the mum of a child in dd's class, how did it all start?

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Never experienced this as DD is not school age but sending hugs!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can PM you my story if you want.

But unless she has made direct threats against you or showed some kind of real threat the police can not do much. (been there done that)

The school can only to a degree control what is happening but as far as parents are concerned there is not much they can do.

You can pull your Dd from the school is you want.

You also need evidence at least of some form of witnesses because an AVO will end up in the courts and it will be your word against hers.

It sucks hun