Closed Thread
Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done mrs jag on roll call.

I've bought 8 bitti tuttos, 8 small itti bitti d'lish snap-in-ones, 5 issy bears pockets and 4 cutie bum pockets. I like the idea more of the ittis as I hope I can just change soakers and use shell twice, not sure of reality of that though. I think I need to just test them all out now and see how we go before buying any more. I am addicted to browsing the net for them. I'm now also looking at making my own wipes too! Nesting? Much?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

I had to laugh wunsi - I too spend a lot of time on the net looking at nappies. What I probably need to be doing is out buying a cot! The two I have found that I'm in love with but neither have the drop down side - they are fixed. Anyone buy a cot with fixed sides - I'm thinking it is not so practical???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I loved my drop down side cot, I am short so it was better than me dropping bubs into the cot then having to re settle! Lol

I haven't had experience with one that doesn't drop but all I know is when the side was stuck for a few days, I hated it!

Not long to go for our April bubbas! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I was told by a lady at baby bunting that no drop down is the new 'trend.' I Europe they don't have the drop down cot. Ikea cots don't have the drop down either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mrs Jag

Ah well that's good to know about the drop down, as I have a drop down but it doesn't 'drop'.... haha at least I am on trend now

Hey ladies can I ask if anyone is exercising and what you are doing. I have been pretty lazy this last month, and am feeling uncomfy but need to exercise with my gestational diabetes, I was swimming but the QLD weather doesn't agree at the moment. I can't walk for too long without my back and feet hurting. Any thoughts??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen, mainly just walking for me... heck, I class even walking around a shopping centre exercise now. I spent the morning out yesterday and had crampy stitches!! Not great, but at least it's something.

I have a drop down side cot, but it's also stiff & stuck, so I don't know how much we'll use it as one. Baby girl has three beds at the moment! A cradle for her first few months, for beside our bed. A crib, for when she's bigger. And a portacot for naps downstairs if she's fussing. So excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha snap Mrs Jag had a walk around the shopping centre today! That's enough for today. Hoping for good weather tomorrow and then I can swim - yay!!

Oooh spoilt little girl with all her beds mind you ours has two plus the portacot. So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so clucky. A friend had her bub on Monday & I can't wait for mine now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Walking is the best! Sometimes I have more stamina that my DH! We went for a 4.5 km walk on Monday and half way through he said I am buggered. I replied I have got the momentum going. Then he commented that he can't struggle with a pregnant person next to him so he had to suck it up! Lol.....

Wunsi - It can be easily done making wipes! How many soaker sets do you have? I got sucked in the spend $69 and get a free itti bitti tutto with the soaker set! So I bought one tutto and 4 soaker sets.

Well my nesting is continuing. I am still in the middle of cross stitch with bubs name on it. Just finished making 6 padded hangers. The are dark blue with white stars. And about to start making a 'going out' nappy bag. I got some drill material from spotlight as they had 30% off. This will be one of my biggest projects and super excited to get started. I want to take my time doing it as I do't want to stuff up. Luckily I have my mum to assist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I'm so clucky. A friend had her bub on Monday & I can't wait for mine now!
    I saw a two week old bub on Saturday and it made my DH and I clucky too! Not long for you now...