Closed Thread
Page 52 of 81 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013

I ended up putting a pram on lay buy today and my hubby's Nanna bought all the furniture for our nursery! Aren't we (or Sprout) spoilt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Xmas. Abit of an update from me. I was 17 weeks yesterday. All going well and I'm getting flutters and movements in my belly which is really exciting! My only problem is the doctor wants me to stay on bedrest till I get to 28 weeks, it's real hard and boring at times. And then my daily headaches continue which is really horrible. I did go for a neck massage which helped with the headaches for 2 days and then it went back to the same painful headaches. Well have a great New Years everyone.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I ended up putting a pram on lay buy today and my hubby's Nanna bought all the furniture for our nursery! Aren't we (or Sprout) spoilt?
    Whoa - very lucky bub (& mama!) right there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Xmas. Abit of an update from me. I was 17 weeks yesterday. All going well and I'm getting flutters and movements in my belly which is really exciting! My only problem is the doctor wants me to stay on bedrest till I get to 28 weeks, it's real hard and boring at times. And then my daily headaches continue which is really horrible. I did go for a neck massage which helped with the headaches for 2 days and then it went back to the same painful headaches. Well have a great New Years everyone.

Mary
    I've had some shocker headaches too. Sorry to hear about the bed rest. Why does your doc want you resting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjaguar, the doctor wants me resting because I lost a pregnancy at 13 wks earlier this year, my waters broke. He is worried I may have an incompetent cervix. This time I had a stitch put in at 12 wks. I've been resting ever since and am now over 17 wks. I'm worried everyday but gotta hope for the best this time. So far so good and all the scans to check my cervix have been really good. But as a precaution I'm to stay resting till 28 wks when bub is viable.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going with the resting Maryz? I think it would drive me barney but if it is for the health of the child it will be worth it! What do you do to keep yourself busy?

Who is using disposable or re-usable nappies or both?

I am thinking of buying peapod re-usable nappies but disposable at night time. I will also have some day nappies especially for newborn. I bought one peapod re-usable nappy and they look fantastic but I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know if it is worth the investment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Mrsjaguar, the doctor wants me resting because I lost a pregnancy at 13 wks earlier this year, my waters broke. He is worried I may have an incompetent cervix. This time I had a stitch put in at 12 wks. I've been resting ever since and am now over 17 wks. I'm worried everyday but gotta hope for the best this time. So far so good and all the scans to check my cervix have been really good. But as a precaution I'm to stay resting till 28 wks when bub is viable.

Mary
    Ah, gotcha - hopefully the resting will be as painless as possible. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi01, well not much to do on bedrest other than google on the Internet on my laptop, watch TV/movies, read a book, email friends. It does get real boring and frustrating at times. I'm not sure how I'm going to do all my baby shopping though.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews

Online shopping Maryz? I live very remote and online was all I had for DS.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    How are you going with the resting Maryz? I think it would drive me barney but if it is for the health of the child it will be worth it! What do you do to keep yourself busy?

Who is using disposable or re-usable nappies or both?

I am thinking of buying peapod re-usable nappies but disposable at night time. I will also have some day nappies especially for newborn. I bought one peapod re-usable nappy and they look fantastic but I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know if it is worth the investment!
    Pippi, I have invested in the mcns. Will also be looking into some more enviro friendly disposables as well. I've bought some bitti tutto's and some issy bears (cloth). I've been watching for them on sale. Also getting a few cheapies off eBay and will stock up on more after bubs is born depending what suits bub best. They are so cute nowadays.