+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    '
    What a complete scumbag! Cut him out of your life. You don't need to deal with that!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jennibear View Post
    Long story sort, my father(and i used that term vey loosely) has disapointed me on several occasions throughout my life but the most recent was him tell my, and i quote he hopes i doe a painful death and rot in h3ll.

Just a few things hes done over the years are, leaving the family home and my mother and brother when i as 3yo; Giving my brother a car but making me pay for mine;not attending my 18th birthday but throwing one for my brother (and turning up the next day without a present, not that its all about presents); saying NO to walking me down the isle at my wedding then causing major fuss and dramas about me not inviting his girlfriend of 2 weeks to my wedding; calling me a b!tch on several occasions and a selfish, spoilt brat because i didnt want vistors after my son was born.
    The lastest stunt was sending my mother a photo of him, the woman he had an affair with (while in married to my mum) and their 2 sons to my house on the day of my mother 60th birthday.

After many messages to try and understand whats going on (i never knew about these half brothers i have) i finally get a message saying he doesnt need to explain himself to me or anyone and he hopes i die a painful death and rot in h3ll.
    Im not even sure why im writing this i guess i just need to get it out of my head.

Sorry i think i posted this in the wrong sections!!
    Sounds like a vengeful, wicked pig. So sorry he has inflicted his sick and horrid ways onto you, his daughter. You deserve so much better hun, I hope you find a way to move on without him in your life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i agree with others clearly he needs the drama in his life, and it really seems that he has his new 'family' and are using them just to **** you and your mother off.

i really hope you both can find a way to cut him out as he does not sound like he deserves either of you in his life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks all,
    Im glad im not the only one who feels hes a waste of space on this earth.
    I have actually cut him out of my life. I havent seen him for over 2 years and before this photo cr@p i hadnt had any contact with him.
    I guess i just needed to vent a little bit about it, thanks for the support. I dont intend to have any contact with hi again and my children certainly wont be anywhere near him, in fact hes never even meet his Grandson!
    I think the sadest thing of all is when he told me that he hopes i doe a slow, painful death and rot in h3ll, i wasnt even upset. Im so void of any emotional response to his bullsh!t, something like that doesnt even phase me! I guess ive shed my tears over it, and i shed MANY as a child growing up without a dad
    Very sad! Ill i can say is im glad my DH is NOTHING LIKE him and will be a fantastic father forever!
    Thanks again for the support, i knew i could count on BH!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default My 'father' just told me he hopes i die and rot in h3ll

Quote Originally Posted by jennibear View Post
    I think the sadest thing of all is when he told me that he hopes i doe a slow, painful death and rot in h3ll, i wasnt even upset. Im so void of any emotional response to his bullsh!t, something like that doesnt even phase me! I guess ive shed my tears over it

I was much the same when I hung up on my dad, the last time I ever spoke to him. I just didn't care anymore. Didn't feel anything apart from relief. They are just not worth it.

Still f***ing sucks though, huh?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

jennibear  (20-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg he is awful. You need to set boundaries with this man. You need to put him at arms distance. No one, especially not a parent should ever make u feel so miserable. He is unworthy of a loving relationship with you and your children. He is feeling some level of hurt from u too and it will need to be calmly discussed and openly dissected if you are to move forward with a relationship with him but till you are both ready I would be working out your issues with him on a personal level before discussing with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a horrible person...let alone a bad Dad. Who says things like that to people?? Enjoy your new life without him in it, at all, ever again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefully2 View Post
    Omg he is awful. You need to set boundaries with this man. You need to put him at arms distance. No one, especially not a parent should ever make u feel so miserable. He is unworthy of a loving relationship with you and your children. He is feeling some level of hurt from u too and it will need to be calmly discussed and openly dissected if you are to move forward with a relationship with him but till you are both ready I would be working out your issues with him on a personal level before discussing with him.
    I agree, hes so angry but the thing is, he will not explain anything. In his last message he said 'i dont need to explain myself or any of my actions to you or anyone. It has nothing to do with you'. Then proceded to say horrible, nasty things. Its imposible to have any civilized consersation with him.
    Until he can get over his anger or explain why hes so angry and what ive done to him nothing will ever get resolved!

Thanks
    Reviews

I think he needs to know that u want to have a successful and meaningful relationship with him but you can't when he is so angry and hurtful. I think U have started to set boundaries for yourself so that you can control situations that are inappropriate. I think he can't handle it and wants to bully you so that u back down. It's important that when he fires up you be the adult and either just ignore or tell him plainly that it's hurtful and inappropriate. Obviously somewhere down the track this nastiness has got him what he wants. He needs to know though that this behaviour is preventing a deep and meaningful father/daughter relationship.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

My dad is at home minding my baby while I'm on nightshift.

Your dad is a piece of sh1t.

I wish I could share my dad with you. I'm not telling you how great my dad is to rub salt in your wound, I'm just saying how it SHOULD be. Your dad should be like my dad.

Big hugs for having to deal with him.