Closed Thread
Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 921
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In the sticks!!
    Posts
    20,635
    Thanks
    3,222
    Thanked
    2,540
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

    Default The bacon fence 7.0

    I actually don't miss it

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,270
    Thanks
    376
    Thanked
    362
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: The bacon fence 7.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    Aw I miss bf

    I had to wean DS at eight months cause I couldn't handle the biting
    I know the feeling. I had major supply issues with DD and at 7 months my body just quit production. I was extremely upset for ages about it. (Although 2 days later she got her first tooth)

    DS had a tooth bud at 3 days old and it completely erupted at 8 days. Not fun. He now bites me to signal that he has finished... makes for a very unhappy mummy. He also smiles when I cry out when he does it (saddistic little so and so). I'm breaking out the shields again tomorrow cos it is getting ridiculous now he has 2 chompers.

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Last edited by Turk EnJayDee; 24-08-2012 at 23:04.

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    868
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked
    264
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: The bacon fence 7.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    Aw I miss bf

    I had to wean DS at eight months cause I couldn't handle the biting
    Ds went through a biting stage, i spent a few months on edge,
    Now at almost 27 months i am very, very over it.

    My nipples feel like they are being run through a cheese greater at every single attachment :/

    Part of me says hot damn child ween already! The other part of me will miss the non cheese greater parts and the content facial expressions.

    Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,270
    Thanks
    376
    Thanked
    362
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: The bacon fence 7.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    Ds went through a biting stage, i spent a few months on edge,
    Now at almost 27 months i am very, very over it.

    My nipples feel like they are being run through a cheese greater at every single attachment :/

    Part of me says hot damn child ween already! The other part of me will miss the non cheese greater parts and the content facial expressions.

    Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Wow! 27 months. Good work. Keepung my supply up is costing me so frikkin much. I am on motillium, fenugreek, blessed thistle, flaxseed meal stuff for my oats, breast feeding cookies etc. I'm trying next week to wean off the motilium but I don't have high hopes. I'm praying I get to make 12 months this time around.

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

    intruderalert1234  (24-08-2012)

  6. #845
    BarefootedMumma's Avatar
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am home. I have been looking for music to Download After DH advised that I don't have enough of his stuff on my Ipod. He gave his to my neice as hers was full and he never used his, He was meant to get her from her in return but decided my nephew can have it instead as he's had his for a year and never used.


    Now does anyone know which Bob Dylan Albums I can find Hurricane & Tambourine man on? cause I am about to grab them from movie sound tracks

  7. #846
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,270
    Thanks
    376
    Thanked
    362
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: The bacon fence 7.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Barefooted&Pregnant View Post
    I am home. I have been looking for music to Download After DH advised that I don't have enough of his stuff on my Ipod. He gave his to my neice as hers was full and he never used his, He was meant to get her from her in return but decided my nephew can have it instead as he's had his for a year and never used.


    Now does anyone know which Bob Dylan Albums I can find Hurricane & Tambourine man on? cause I am about to grab them from movie sound tracks
    I have no idea. Wiki should know...

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

  8. #847
    BarefootedMumma's Avatar
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default The bacon fence 7.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post
    I have no idea. Wiki should know...

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Wiki is not helping me.

  9. #848
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,544
    Thanks
    519
    Thanked
    451
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: The bacon fence 7.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Barefooted&Pregnant View Post
    I am home. I have been looking for music to Download After DH advised that I don't have enough of his stuff on my Ipod. He gave his to my neice as hers was full and he never used his, He was meant to get her from her in return but decided my nephew can have it instead as he's had his for a year and never used.


    Now does anyone know which Bob Dylan Albums I can find Hurricane & Tambourine man on? cause I am about to grab them from movie sound tracks
    I have The Essential Bob Dylan, it's a 2 cd set, and both of those songs are on them

    Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

  10. #849
    BarefootedMumma's Avatar
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default The bacon fence 7.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Livvey View Post
    I have The Essential Bob Dylan, it's a 2 cd set, and both of those songs are on them

    Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub
    Thanks, will get in the morning.

  11. #850
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,654
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    1,263
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default The bacon fence 7.0

    Off to the forking hospital again


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Not Bacon Fence (This is a *serious* discussion!) 7.1
    By intruderalert1234 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 30-04-2013, 15:58
  2. The Bacon Fence 5000
    By Luna Lovegood in forum General Chat
    Replies: 938
    Last Post: 18-08-2012, 12:07
  3. Is bacon safe to eat?
    By ~Marigold~ in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2012, 18:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Einsteinz MusicFun & interactive music classes! Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Bbt chart thread #8Conception & Fertility General Chat
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
Primary IVF SydneyConception & Fertility General Chat
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›