Closed Thread
Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heart84 Sorry to hear that your HSG didn’t go as well as you wanted it to. Thursday will be here before you know it.

AmyEL Enjoy your 2 weeks off.

Hilton04 Yay for Jabbing. Yes a low dose for FET because they only want to produce 1 follicle as they don’t want to harvest eggs. I have some in the fridge.

Adden I was just given Puregon today for a fresh cycle which we have never done before. I have only used Puregon on FET’s

AFM I had my Day 21 appointment today and it went well. I will be on Puregon, Pregnyl and Orgalutran with an Ovidrel Trigger. Now the wait beings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Adden I was just given Puregon today for a fresh cycle which we have never done before. I have only used Puregon on FET’s

AFM I had my Day 21 appointment today and it went well. I will be on Puregon, Pregnyl and Orgalutran with an Ovidrel Trigger. Now the wait beings.
    I was on the same for my fresh cycle apart from the orgaltran. wonder if theses are your lucky drugs! fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Thanks for the support wishing time by until Thursday for out appointment.

Samarasmum - glad your appointment went well and good luck with all the drugs! Which FS did you end up seeing?

AmyEl - Enjoy your holiday and rest well. Keep bub safe

Hilton04 - what a relief to hear that it is not just me that had extreme pain during HSG, I even had sweat breaking out on my forehead and felt like passing out, afterwards I was extremely nauseous but think that was because of shock As for the pregnyl, I used pregnyl 5000 during our previous pregnancy and the only pharmacy I could get that was near the Hollywood clinic, the pharmacy is on Hampden Road!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Perth girls #17

Hello ladies, sorry for being a hermit, this miscarriage is bringing up a lot of sadness about losing my baby girl last year. Big wave to you all, hope you're all doing ok n wishing you all lots of luck on your ivf journeys xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heart84 I got a referral for Simon Turner

SJG It is going to take time. Be kind to yourself and just take one day at a time.

AFM I just got my financial consent in the mail and it looks like I am not doing ICSI. I am very confused as I have been doing ICSI since 2004.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi samarasmum, I'm goin with Simon too, gettin my referral 2mrw, hope he's nice n a fresh pair of eyes make the difference. Just not sure when ill be ready to go again but may go in for a debrief with him in the next week or so.
    How come you're not doing ICSI? What are you doing instead?
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    SJG I don't know why I am not doing ICSI I will callthe clinic tomorrow to find out what is going on. I haven't had an appointment with Simon. When are you seeing Simon?

Thanks
    Reviews

Not sure, was going to ring 2mrw n hopefully see him soon.

Maybe the clinic made a mistake? Seems strange though...

Thanks
    Reviews

Have any of you ladies ever requested 2 embryos to be transferred? It's something I've been thinkin about the past couple of days. For those of you at HFC do u know if they'd consider it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    Have any of you ladies ever requested 2 embryos to be transferred? It's something I've been thinkin about the past couple of days. For those of you at HFC do u know if they'd consider it?
    With my first I had 2 transferred at HFC. I think it was because i had a low embie rate (out of 14 only 3 took) so they put 2 in - we asked for it.
    They both took, but at 10 weeks we lost one