Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    took the words out of my mouth

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Seriously?!?!? Its always going to be the same **** with you Isnt it!
    Took the words out of my mouth.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stop being such an immature pig! You were mature enough to marry me and now you can be mature enough to deal with the separation and sort out what needs to be sorted out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    Does she come out a lot or just take a long time to fall asleep?
    My ds was a nightmare and now he still takes 2-3 or more hours to fall asleep most nights but finally stays in bed fooling around til he falls asleep

And if you request it daycare can shorten or keep your dd awake, my ds hasn't day slept since 15 months and if he does he will be up til 12/1 am at the earliest

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using BubHub
    She just keeps getting up! She'll ask for me to lay down, then if I do, muck around. If I don't she'll keep getting up whinging, taking a nappy off and "going to the toilet" (she realises that we want her to TT so she'll try to use that as an excuse to get up). She slept till 9.30 this morning so I think she needs the sleep! She just needs to actually go to sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want you back. I didn't get to meet you. I didn't get to hold you. Hear your voice. Show you to your daddy. Didn't get to live the dream I had planned. Why? Again? How many times do I have to go thru this? I don't want to function. I want to sleep. I want to put my hand back on where you grew and imagine what you would have looked like. Your daddy was scared to get excited, then he did and now your gone. It wasn't long between finding out you were with us then losing you. You had not fully formed and still the grieving is hard. Im in lot of pain. And wish it was easier. You will not be forgotten. Just wish I knew this would be the last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You said to pick you up from the train station at 4.20.... It is now 4.45 and I'm still f****ng waiting! I got better things todo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M.2. View Post
    I want you back. I didn't get to meet you. I didn't get to hold you. Hear your voice. Show you to your daddy. Didn't get to live the dream I had planned. Why? Again? How many times do I have to go thru this? I don't want to function. I want to sleep. I want to put my hand back on where you grew and imagine what you would have looked like. Your daddy was scared to get excited, then he did and now your gone. It wasn't long between finding out you were with us then losing you. You had not fully formed and still the grieving is hard. Im in lot of pain. And wish it was easier. You will not be forgotten. Just wish I knew this would be the last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M.2. View Post
    *hugs*

White Mage is offline I am going to go to bed.. for a few days
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It would only be fricken typical of DS1 to come down with a bug in quiet possibly the most busiest week I have all year.
    No Illoura, no Speech Assessment, No Psychologist, No MCHN, No Birthday Parties. Ugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    4 attempts at taking my blood and you didn't get any...so glad I wasted all morning at the damn clinic only to have to come back tomorrow...meanwhile it looks like I've been shooting up cos my arms are so bruised...great :/
    Did you have to fast for it? They have a hard time finding my veins for bloods. I find drinking watet and hydrating makes it easier to find them.