Closed Thread
Page 33 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1193
  1. #321
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked
    594
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default One Line Vent Thread #4

    Thank you for the totally unneccessary guilt trip

  2. #322
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: One Line Vent Thread #4

    I want cream coloured furniture in the baby's room damn it!!

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

  3. #323
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Country WA
    Posts
    7,736
    Thanks
    4,708
    Thanked
    4,099
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default One Line Vent Thread #4

    FFS Property Manager, if you have issues with us, tell us in one hit. The inspection was nearly 2 months ago and the constant letter and emails about stupid sh!t is p!ssing me off no end. I get you are new, but a) I used to do your job. I know what the deal is, and b) the house and gardens are clean and tidy. I don't know what the letter today about being "worried about the state of the lawns and gardens" and "reminder of the watering days" is all about. The lawn is green and the front is well established natives that don't need watering! And were you worried about them 2 months ago at the inspection, or have you been here since without notice? Because that, my friend, is not allowed.

    We've lived here for 4 years and have never had a bad inspection. I've had enough and am about ready to ring and complain about you. Go pick on a bad tenant and leave the good ones alone!

    Sorry, that way more than 1 line, but I'm just a little bit cross.

  4. #324
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    779
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0

    Default One Line Vent Thread #4

    I have an agonizing headache.

  5. #325
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked
    594
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default One Line Vent Thread #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    FFS Property Manager, if you have issues with us, tell us in one hit. The inspection was nearly 2 months ago and the constant letter and emails about stupid sh!t is p!ssing me off no end. I get you are new, but a) I used to do your job. I know what the deal is, and b) the house and gardens are clean and tidy. I don't know what the letter today about being "worried about the state of the lawns and gardens" and "reminder of the watering days" is all about. The lawn is green and the front is well established natives that don't need watering! And were you worried about them 2 months ago at the inspection, or have you been here since without notice? Because that, my friend, is not allowed.

    We've lived here for 4 years and have never had a bad inspection. I've had enough and am about ready to ring and complain about you. Go pick on a bad tenant and leave the good ones alone!

    Sorry, that way more than 1 line, but I'm just a little bit cross.
    Oooooh do it! Sounds like they are on a power trip!!

  6. #326
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,035
    Thanks
    3,565
    Thanked
    6,676
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

    Default One Line Vent Thread #4

    Thanks mum for agreeing to help us out by babysitting DS this afternoon...then cancelling 2 hours before because you wanted to paint your toilet instead

  7. #327
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Country WA
    Posts
    7,736
    Thanks
    4,708
    Thanked
    4,099
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default One Line Vent Thread #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjong View Post
    Oooooh do it! Sounds like they are on a power trip!!
    I think so. The last thing was directing us to remove oil stains in the carport. Which were there when we moved in. And are clearly shown on the PCR. When I pointed that out to her, she said she would "take it into consideration". Um, nothing to consider moron. We did try to clean it when we moved in but they are old and ingrained. They're not coming out.

  8. #328
    Eko's Avatar
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,837
    Thanks
    1,083
    Thanked
    1,427
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just eat your dinner child!!!

  9. #329
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked
    594
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default One Line Vent Thread #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I think so. The last thing was directing us to remove oil stains in the carport. Which were there when we moved in. And are clearly shown on the PCR. When I pointed that out to her, she said she would "take it into consideration". Um, nothing to consider moron. We did try to clean it when we moved in but they are old and ingrained. They're not coming out.
    She doesnt have a leg to stand on. Obviously got her quals from a Kelloggs box

  10. #330
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,996
    Thanks
    3,729
    Thanked
    1,979
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I cant believe i did it AGAIN.

    No car accidents for 12 years, then 2 in 8 months. In my newest bestest car ive ever had


 

Similar Threads

  1. One Line Vent Thread #3
    By squirrelex in forum General Chat
    Replies: 649
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 18:51
  2. One line Vent Thread #2
    By LoCo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1764
    Last Post: 28-01-2012, 10:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Daycare educator / teacher giftsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Delightful DecemberConception & Fertility General Chat
Noble NovemberConception & Fertility General Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #10Reproductive Immunology
Hard to settle day and nightGeneral Sleeping & Settling Chat
Positive Ovulation Test 6+ days in a row???Conception & Fertility General Chat
Toenail fungusGeneral Health
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›