Closed Thread
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi ladies.

Eagle girl- the headaches have arrived!!! :'( AF arrived last night so I'm not sure if it is just a period headache or lucrin is kicking in. It is pounding. Fx it doesn't turn into a migraine.

Rose white- so glad things are going well for you. Xxx

Crofty- had a blast at the track. I love speedway. All my family and friends race.. I I could go everyday of the week I would. Lol.

Hope everyone one else is having a good Monday. Glad AF has shown up but OMG the pain that has come with it is ridiculous. And now a headache on top. But looking forward to double jabbing tomorrow.

Does anyone have any advice on pain killers?? I usually take ones called mydol there an analgesic calmative. But wondering what I can take that will be strong enough to help the pain but that I'm allowed to still take.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jems I hear your pain my headaches are just hanging around I know its the hormones but it doesn't make it any easier to handle. I take mersyndol also a calmative analgesic plain old panadol doesn't even touch the sides for me though once I'm in the TWW I try to only take panadiene but if the headaches get too bad I take a mersyndol I stay away from asprin and nurofen as you shouldn't take them while pregnant especially asprin (which works best for me) they won't even let you go through EPU if you have been taking aspirn.

Crofty FX for you tomorrow. The oyster festival was ok lots of people but my head was hurting so wasn't in the right mood. Yes I know Sorrento, Scarborough and Bussleton very well. Our Reunion was at Hillary's boat harbour so very close to Sorrento and I lived in Scarborough for a short time.

AFM off for BT tomorrow morning this cycle feels like it is going on forever. Just want my headaches to go, I hate getting lightheaded.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

So as expected its another failed cycle - it doesn't get any easier with failed transfers at the age I'm at- not looking for the day that dr fong says theres nothing more we can do for you due to your age why is it so easy for some!!!! Maybe I won't be a good mother and this is the reason ?

thx for all your support - now I just need to get through DHs downward spiral as it hits him harder and takes him longer to move on with life - very hard week and weekend ahead I feel

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi.

Eagle girl- I went to the chemist and got some Panadine with Codine and it seems to be helping. But it's still there when the pain wears off!! Grrrr to hormones. My cycle kind of feels like its dragging to. This has been te longest week. Just looking forward to the end of next week and find out hen EPU is.

Crofty - I'm so sorry. Sending big hugs. I hope you dr can find some answers for you. I'm sure you will be a great mum.. I sometimes think I must have done something really bad in a previous life to have this happen. But at the end of the day we just have to roll with the punches. Lots of hugs and love. Xxxx

Hi to everyone. Hope your all having great days. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Hi beautiful ladies....
    Crofty- so sorry. Biggest hugs. This is a tough road. You will be a great mum. X
    Mrsjag- congrats to you both. A Beautiful little girl That 17weeks has gone fast.

Wishing everyone strength, happiness & lots & lots if babydust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- I'm so sorry to hear its another negative and you would make a wonderful mother you are aleady leaps and bounds in front of most just look at the extremes you are going to, to extend your family no one could ever say you didn't want your child. I totally understand how your feeling but we still have a few years up our sleaves. Have you had a chat to Cecilia?

Jems- My headaches kick in mid afternoon so by the time i get home I need something stronger then I sleep like a baby, but I do hate when I take something and it doesn't hurt anymore but I can still feel the pressure and as soon as the pain killers wear off bang it hits me full on. 2 more days till my US at least by Friday I'll know when my EPU is. Hope your head starts feeling better.

I'm off to bed these hormones just make me so tired.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies.

Eagle girl- seriously killing me. It's now from the time I open my eyes till I go to bed. No sleep for 30 hours probably doesn't help. DH and I have been arguing and I've now im that stressed that every time I eat I vomit, I can't sleep and I've had a constant headache that no amount of pain killers will stop. Sorry for whinging I just needed to say it (kind of out loud)

Started Gonal F last night as well - so that's probably not helping anything. I feel like canceling the cycle but I know this could be my last shot at a baby. I'm so stressed out I just don't know what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2

Jems- I hope you gave had some relief from the headaches. OMG...
    FX everything is going ok.
    Crofty- big hugs hun. How are you doing?
    Lynlee- Hi luvee, how's things. What's your timing like this go?
    Mrsjag- how is little miss jelly bean?
    Eaglegirl- how are you going?

ATM just lurking around checking in on all the beautiful mummies to be on this thread. Big hugs & angels to everyone. I start again in Dec on a long down, then freeze all & TDD on a natural cycle. ..we will see what that brings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs Crofty. Never gets any easier.

I'm doing well Shar, thanks love. Lots of pain this week but still just praying baby girl is doing ok in there. We have another scan Monday week. I'm 17+3 now. I unsubbed from the FB group, because I didn't want to be rubbing the baby stuff in people's faces, as there is still guilt for leaving people on the other side. It doesn't get easier, you know? But I thank my stars every day and pray things turn out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    Gosh it's been a while since I have been on here.
    I will have to read back through to get updated. I took a serious long break from everything.

Mrs jag. I left the group too. But that's because I couldn't handle it. It did change from an Ivf support group to a mothers group. But in saying that never feel guilty for finally getting your wish and dream. You deserve it just like we all do. You suck every moment of that pregnancy up. I do hope all is well for your little girl. Like I said mrs jag. Never feel guilty. We will get there in the end. Sending you a big cyber hug.

Crofty. I'm sorry it failed again. Your right it doesn't get any easier. Hang in there.

Jems. Good luck on the gonal f. I hope your headaches bugger off soon.

Aob. What's been happening girlfriend. Where are you up to in your cycle.

Hi to all the other ladies on here.
    Sharlein, eagle girl a big hi to you both.

Im only on my iPhone so it's hard to keep up.

Love to all kylee

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bubs4kylee For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (15-11-2012)