Closed Thread
Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Haha just went into the clinic and all the nurses and the receptionist were clucking around saying "were the shot in hell couple". I really need to wait a few days and nothing might show up today but the nurses said they are going try and convince my fs to let me go on a small dose of prednisone and prob back on the clexane.

Will wait and see though, could be a storm in a teacup.

No more peeing on sticks now! You girls are right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clem - OMG wow! What a wonderful sight this morning. That's a definite line ... and at 10dpo! I have everything crossed for you. Can't wait to hear the test results. x

Thanks
    Reviews

Clem wow that's fantastic! Hoping this is your sticky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cant wait to hear your results Clem.. How long til u find out???

KandP... I hear u on the cramps... Everytime i get one im like whats that? and analysis what it could be lol...

I was on a cleaning spree this morning and found my stash of internet cheapie hpts and guess what.... I THREW THEM OUT so proud of myself!!! Dont want to urge.. If im gonna POAS its gonna be with FRER's only coz I dont trust those stupid IC's.. Not that Ive ever seen a hint of a second line on ANY type of test but atleast if i do, ill know it SHOULD be for real!!
    Have been really emotional today.. Crying at the drop of a hat.. Ok not that bad but DH will stay stuff and Ill take it the wrong way when it was just a joke and that sets me off.. My best friend msg me when I said I was having a wacky day and sent me a hug. Well that set me off too lol.. Thankfully its in the safety of my house

Sariele.... Do u get PICSI or just ICSI?? if you havent already maybe you should ask if you can do PICSI instead... Its only $100 more and you are guarenteed to get the strong sperm.. Just a thought...
    Last edited by kdsd; 30-08-2012 at 11:31.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    If im gonna POAS its gonna be with FRER's only coz I dont trust those stupid IC's..
    I've done two ICs after my Pregnyl trigger last night. The first was about 3 hours after, because I was curious if it would show yet, and there was an incredibly faint second line (like, one of those ones that you can see better in dimmer lighting, but can barely see under bright light). The second test was this morning, about an hour and a half ago, and the test line was as dark as the control. Which is what I got last time I triggered with an FRER. So ICs do work, but I will be very interested to see how quickly the line fades on them, since last cycle I was still seeing extremely faint lines on FRERs two weeks after the trigger!

Sariele.... Do u get PICSI or just ICSI?? if you havent already maybe you should ask if you can do PICSI instead... Its only $100 more and you are guarenteed to get the strong sperm.. Just a thought...
    They've never offered PICSI as an option for us. I was actually under the impression that PICSI was only worth doing if you actually had at least a few decent sperm to choose from. Since FS told me that last time the embryologist simply chose six sperm that were "vaguely twitching", suggested to me that there weren't many sperm that PICSI would "work" for, and so I figure that it isn't worth doing in our particular case. Admittedly I don't know much about it though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok results r in, hcg 20 which I expected (it to be low). The nurse said today is prob 10dpo today so it's way too early to tell. She said all they would want see is over 100 by about 16dpo. Also said that estrogen was 1000 and prog 50 which she said is nice and high for an ongoing pregnancy. So I rekon it could go either way. More limbo land!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ladies, I posted this in the TWW thread but thought I'd ask here too... just after a bit of advice, and here's the TMI alert...

So the good old crinone is now starting to err... reappear and I noticed that parts of it ha a pinkish tinge. I'm not bleeding at all but just a little worried. Should I contact my FS??

Thanks ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post

So the good old crinone is now starting to err... reappear and I noticed that parts of it ha a pinkish tinge. I'm not bleeding at all but just a little worried. Should I contact my FS??
    I don't use Crinone thankfully, but from what I've read that's perfectly normal. It can come out all sorts of lovely colors apparently.

Clem , I'd say that's a pretty good result for 10dpo! And good to hear your other levels are great too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

KandP  (30-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks love I appreciate the response

Clem those numbers look so promising!!

Thanks
    Reviews

K and p that's totally normal on crinone. The build up can actually go a pink colour. Even a bit of spotting is normal, don't fret.

Nurse just called and said I can go on the progesterone if I want but not clexane or prednisone. She also said that the other levels looked pretty strong and that lots of women wouldn't have any hcg at this point and it would be fine.