Closed Thread
Page 41 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can someone please add me to the roll call?

Not sure where - 'cycle underway' I guess. Taking Progynova now, and scan 29/8 (FET date will be determined at that scan).

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Congrats on being PUPO kdsd! And a frostie, that's great! Did the FN tell you about the body temp thing? Because as I've said before, all I was told last time was "avoid heavy lifting", so I wonder if different FNs give different advice.

Thanks for the roll call wunsi, nice one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call. I know it's super early days, but I really hope you guys don't mind me hanging around. You're such an awesome group! x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Thanks for the roll call. I know it's super early days, but I really hope you guys don't mind me hanging around. You're such an awesome group! x
    You better hang around mrs j!! Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much!!

Sariele.. I had the fn manager and she told me no heavy lifting, no hot baths/ spas etc and no strenuous exercise.. U would think they would all tell u the same.. Hopefully this time u get told this info too.. She said to take it super easy for a few days but still take it easy for the next couple of weeks..

MrsJ.. This is an on going thread not a til ur successful one.. So there is no need for u to be going anywhere..

Thanks
    Reviews

Lovely ladies what would you consider to be post-ET IVF friendly exercise? Walking? I've started running in the last month and I love it but it raises my body temp and makes me sweat. I really am missing exercise so want to do something.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Kdsd congrats on being pupo!!! Re overheating. Nothing that raises your core temp or direct heat to your belly. I would avoid hot baths my FS said no swimming or baths after transfer. I think keeping rugged up is fine, I would avoid an electric blanket being on while you are in bed

Exercise wise no lifting weights or anything that will increase the core temp/raise your heart rate. I was told walking is great as it relieves stress and helps to keep everything moving, especially after a epu. I was advise no running I am not sure about yoga? I guess one designed for pregnancy would be good especially if you talked to the instructor.

Mrsj absolutely!!! We are here for the whole journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks dancingbutterfly I think i might stick to a 30 minute walk every morning until i get the all-clear to up my exercise to running again.

I've also decided that this time around, i'm not going to turn to google to research embryo gradings, optimal cell division, etc - it absolutely did my head in last time, and so i'll just call my clinic every day to speak to my FN about it. Weird, last time I spoke to the embryologist every day. I might ask about calling them again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (22-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Thanks dancingbutterfly I think i might stick to a 30 minute walk every morning until i get the all-clear to up my exercise to running again.

I've also decided that this time around, i'm not going to turn to google to research embryo gradings, optimal cell division, etc - it absolutely did my head in last time, and so i'll just call my clinic every day to speak to my FN about it. Weird, last time I spoke to the embryologist every day. I might ask about calling them again.
    I did a Bit of walking but not much - I felt so sick from that evil cold during the TWW that I barely moved from bed once I was home from work.

I do believe chilling out and stepping away from dr google was a good thing to do. Although I have to tell you, I have gone backwards in my obsessive ways since the bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say nothing for the first few days, then maybe a bit of walking. Really just take it easy as much as possible for the first week anyway, when implantation would be happening.