Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    I didn't realise that so many of you had perfect children who listen, hold hands and don't run off. My DD has ran onto the road twice and both times i smacked her and I did say before that I didn't feel it got my message across so i don't smack anymore. This is exactly the type of judging of other parents I am talking about, if your child runs off your a bad parent, if you smack your a bad parent. Well i give up.
    None of my comments were directed at you. My son can run a mile, and onto roads. This is a debate that many of us have been having for a very long time. Your input (as is everyone's is greatly valued).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't smack, I personally don't like doing it, but why should it just work once? No other forms of discipline work only once, if that was the case none of us would be even talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    If it's so effective it should work once. If it doesn't try something new. .

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

HowCrazyCool (15-08-2012),lovesushi (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmi View Post

please show me ONE SINGLE method that is affective immediately ... go ahead.
    Wow. Ok. You didn't read my post. I clearly said I'm still searching but I don't agree with discipline that humiliates or hurts, which is what I think smacking does.

What does .... Go ahead mean? Make my day??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I don't smack, I personally don't like doing it, but why should it just work once? No other forms of discipline work only once, if that was the case none of us would be even talking about it.
    Because it's so extreme and most people who smack agree it's extreme.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are you afraid to smack in public? What are hiding?

Im all for smaking when warranted. I got smaked and blame all the little disrespectful school kids on the non smak. Just saying... If I ever was as rude and disrespectful as the rude school kids (only judging the rude ones) I'd have my teeth knocked out and the fact there was that discipline around is the reason I am who I am today...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Mum For This Useful Post:

Aroha0509 (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Wow. Ok. You didn't read my post. I clearly said I'm still searching but I don't agree with discipline that humiliates or hurts, which is what I think smacking does.

What does .... Go ahead mean? Make my day??
    it means if your opinion is that a discipline needs to be done only ONCE to be affective then please by all means tell me ONE method that works like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Mum View Post
    Im all for smaking when warranted. I got smaked and blame all the little disrespectful school kids on the non smak. Just saying... If I ever was as rude and disrespectful as the rude school kids (only judging the rude ones) I'd have my teeth knocked out and the fact there was that discipline around is the reason I am who I am today...
    So we should
    Knock children's teeth out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Where do you see these school children?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

SeymourTheBear (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Your teeth knocked out??? Disgusting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh wow teeth knocked out was just an expression lol I would not knock anyone's teeth out I purely meant that sometimes a good smack is in order... I see these kids around Sydney's western suburbs

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast