+ Reply to Thread
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default messed up cycle :(

hi ladys

how long did it take for your cycle to go back to normal after a failed stim cycle ?
    i am normally 28-32 days with Oing cd14-cd16
    i had my month off was (june) 48days which i expected after a stim cycle then this cycle i went back for a FET natural and had bloods taken from cd12-cd28 with no sign of Oing so i cancelled.

i was thinking of having 2 months off or until my cycles are back to normal but i am worried that will take longer then 2 months is there anything i can take to get my body back on track ??

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi B4us,

I dont think i'm much help in this situation but after my first stim cycle - my cycle went from 31 - 37 days but has stayed that way and O has set at day 23. So I assume mine is just staying this way from now on. I hope it settles down soon for you . x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I did my first IVF cycle in June and it was a chemical pregnancy and my normal AF still hasn't returned. Before my IVF cycle my periods were always regular, 26-27 days. All I've had since then is a bit of spotting every couple of weeks. I'm hoping to do a FET in September so my FS has put me on the pill for a month. He said that should reset everything and level out my hormones. Hope everything settles down for you soon