+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mel and big for everyone testing!

AFM - Well I just O'd and let me tell you, with the chest colds and ear infections that DH and I have, doing the dance was a real effort this time!! Let's hope it's our month LOL

I'm sticking around to watch everyone's BFPs but does anyone know if there is an October testing thread yet? And anyone else here looking to test around early October?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?472339-Organized-October-2012-Testing-Thread

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

backgroundnoise  (21-09-2012),BeckR  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going crazy! I keep thinking AF is coming but still just some spotting.....I just want to know either way. In fairly certain I'm out but will know for sure on the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumstheword how many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm out, AF arrived this morning. On to October I go :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sorry to hear that, fx next month is your month. x AFM - just realised a lot of my posts from the past few days vanished, damn! So 8dpo for me, not feeling it this month. First month I have no 'symptoms'. No AF symptoms yet either. Not really stressed this month which is good. I guess this is the first month ttc after getting dh's SA results so not too confident we will conceive naturally, still hoping though! Good luck to everyone testing over the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!
    well I'm out for September AF arrived this morning. I'm off to the doc today to make sure everything is ok. With the excruciating pain I had at ovulation and the back, leg and hip pain since then and getting worse overnight I'm concerned something is up. Then there is the spotting before AF on a couple of cycles too. All symptoms point to endo and ever since I came off the pill in April it has been getting worse every month. I'm not sure yet whether I will be TTC in October but if I'm not I hope to be back testing in November. I was a mess earlier this week but I'm feeling ok today about sept not being my month. I'm buying a new car ready to fit bubs and a big cargo area for my furbaby so more time to get that sorted out as well. I hope to see some more bfps here on the weekend to lift my spirits a bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumstheword88 View Post
    Morning ladies!well I'm out for September AF arrived this morning. I'm off to the doc today to make sure everything is ok. With the excruciating pain I had at ovulation and the back, leg and hip pain since then and getting worse overnight I'm concerned something is up. Then there is the spotting before AF on a couple of cycles too. All symptoms point to endo and ever since I came off the pill in April it has been getting worse every month. I'm not sure yet whether I will be TTC in October but if I'm not I hope to be back testing in November. I was a mess earlier this week but I'm feeling ok today about sept not being my month. I'm buying a new car ready to fit bubs and a big cargo area for my furbaby so more time to get that sorted out as well. I hope to see some more bfps here on the weekend to lift my spirits a bit!
    It sounds like a doctors visit is a good idea. Best of luck, let us know how you go x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Big hugs little smurfy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumstheword88 View Post
    Morning ladies!
    well I'm out for September AF arrived this morning. I'm off to the doc today to make sure everything is ok. With the excruciating pain I had at ovulation and the back, leg and hip pain since then and getting worse overnight I'm concerned something is up. Then there is the spotting before AF on a couple of cycles too. All symptoms point to endo and ever since I came off the pill in April it has been getting worse every month. I'm not sure yet whether I will be TTC in October but if I'm not I hope to be back testing in November. I was a mess earlier this week but I'm feeling ok today about sept not being my month. I'm buying a new car ready to fit bubs and a big cargo area for my furbaby so more time to get that sorted out as well. I hope to see some more bfps here on the weekend to lift my spirits a bit!
    Big hugs

oh no what's with all the sad news!!!

for the first time since ttc I'm really nervous to test next week, scared!