ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Super Duper September Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by peanuts1982 View Post
    Is 12dpo too late for implantation? Had a small bleed and dying to know if it's implantation or af??
    If you Google it a lot of women say they had experienced implantation bleed at 12dpo but from what I've read its not extremely common. If you look it up though, it does say you can get an implantation bleed from 8dpo-12dpo, I know this because I had the same thing last cycle, turned out to be very early af for me, I hope for you its implantation. Good luck and fingers crossed

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

peanuts1982  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Xtal86 View Post
    Hi Ladies this is my first official month of TTC and I have been hesitant to join the forum however it is nice seeing so many supportive messages and people who are on the same wave length as I am. I will be due to test on the 26th this date is also my wedding day so I hope we will be celebrating more than one special event this day.

As I will be away until the start of October I will let you all know my results when I return.
    to all
    Good luck, I hope it's a short journey for you and all the best for your wedding day x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by almai927 View Post
    I don't often post in here but I see my name is still on the 1st testing date page.
    So last week, i had a confirmed pregnancy but told its probably a chem.
    Today It's officially over. Really bad cramping and bleeding started this morning. Goodbye poppyseed :'(
    I just hope this is all over quickly

Goodluck and babydust to everyone else. Xx
    I'm so sorry to hear that, you poor thing. Big hugs, I hope everything settles quickly for you x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Super Duper September Testing Thread

Thanks Shelby and Smurfy, hope I don't see you in the October testing thread, keep us posted!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh lord I had forgotten about some of these preg symptoms tmi warning now lol today was the first day of them im 4w4d and I have wat I like to call fire boobs and Sargent nippy lol aptly named as my nipples stand to attention and when on side is and inverted nipple it becomes VERY sensitive and my boobs are just plan HOT I ended up with 2 cold wet face washers in my bra lol until DD decided my top was a 'pocket' and started pulling them out lol and oh my stomach muscles hurt if I or anyones touches my tummy it feels like stabbing pain the boobs I remember from having DD but not the tummy thing lol this actually helps my mind realize this beanie isn't moving fast the 2 mc I have had where NOTHING like this so early lol I have a new set of bloods done Monday and it should be in the 1300 area lol if it's higher again I'll be really worried lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Is 12dpo too late for implantation? Had a small bleed and dying to know if it's implantation or af??
    Implantation bleeds can occur anywhere from 6 to 14 as ovulation can never be pin pointed unless u has a sonogram on ur overies for the 48 odd hrs that it should occur hehe it also depends on when and where the egg and sperm meet if they meet high or lower the tubes and it can depend on how much of a bleed there is like if it's a drop sometimes it doesn't make it out and is reabsorbed back whereas a larger amount might show web u wipe lol that's how my doc explains it to me like even of u time everything to the second there is still only a 25% chance of success each month best to wait about 4 days or even a week if possible to test

Thanks
    Reviews

Damn it was dreaded aunt flow I'll have today to feel sorry for myself and then get on with it. I do like the sound of optimistic october I am thinking of temping next month but dont really know where to start. Where do u take your temp from? Does anyone have any "temping for dummies" links or iPhone apps?

Thanks
    Reviews

Damn it was dreaded aunt flow I'll have today to feel sorry for myself and then get on with it. I do like the sound of optimistic october I am thinking of temping next month but dont really know where to start. Where do u take your temp from? Does anyone have any "temping for dummies" links or iPhone apps?
    If u buy a Basel body thermometer it should come with instructions on how to do it right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I use the fertility friend app. I took temp orally at same time everyday, before getting out of bed.

Thanks
    Reviews

There is a website called countdown to pregnancy and u can monitor dates temps symptoms everything even has a sister site countdown my pregnancy once your UTD I used both but didn't temp