ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Super Duper September Testing Thread

Wish I could be relaxed about it Iilsmurfy! Only first month ttc but been wanting it for a while. Good on you!

Afm: now cd 12 and no sign of o! Thinking about all the people trying to hold of testing to avoid disappointment. I did early testing when ttc #1 and got my bfp 7dpo. Thought I'd try to hold off this time but actually think af showing up would be more disappointing iykwim? At least I can control when I test and be prepared rather than af sneaking up on me! Although I will wait to closer to due date this time. Wish I was there now!!!!!!
    Keep us posted testers...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My computer died So on an old chugging laptop *sighs and waits hours for the first page of this thread to load so I can update it*

Also fertile cm this morning?! Sigh that means I have to dtd today and then wait two weeks >___< So the time between o and af is the Luetal phase? Why's it sometimes heaps short? Is it bad if it is? Lol. Guess I have to go and change my testing date too. fooey.

So sorry to all those with the witch already Hoping October is your month!
    AND FINGERS CROSSED TO THE REST OF US Some positive signs happening in here wooooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    yes background noise, the time between O and AF is the luteal phase, and it being short is not a good thing. If it is short it doesn't give the egg enough time to implant. LP should technically be around 14 days long. anything up 12 is long enough, but shorter isn't great.

After I had my first, I had a very short LP, 10-11 days. I then began taking B complex vitamins to regulate my cycle and Vitex herbs to lengthen my LP. Within one cycle my LP had lengthened to 13 days and I was pregnant the next cycle. Hopefully you will be successful this time and it won't matter, but if not that's a good course of action for next time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

backgroundnoise  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about those horrible AFs/BFNs

You know you're TTC when you tell people its the number of your Cycle Day as opposed to the date! I got caught out today after looking at FF - it was an old guy from work though so he probably had no idea

Hmm early testing, I guess it depends on what disappoints you more - AF or a BFN. I personally get really disappointed by BFNs. Yet AF arriving doesn't make me feel as bad. Maybe I'm just a weirdo! I tested early last cycle & I was soooooo upset to see that BFN!! So this time I'm going to wait until AF is one day late

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    yes background noise, the time between O and AF is the luteal phase, and it being short is not a good thing. If it is short it doesn't give the egg enough time to implant. LP should technically be around 14 days long. anything up 12 is long enough, but shorter isn't great.

After I had my first, I had a very short LP, 10-11 days. I then began taking B complex vitamins to regulate my cycle and Vitex herbs to lengthen my LP. Within one cycle my LP had lengthened to 13 days and I was pregnant the next cycle. Hopefully you will be successful this time and it won't matter, but if not that's a good course of action for next time
    Thanks
    Before my first m/c I was a perfect 14 phase but this cycle I'm oing now when AF is due between the 9th and 11th? My last couple cycles have been out of whack with AF showing up earlier than usual (though only by a day or two) so not sure if I'm a bit unbalanced or something :/ oh well time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bookish View Post
    Wish I could be relaxed about it Iilsmurfy! Only first month ttc but been wanting it for a while. Good on you!

Afm: now cd 12 and no sign of o! Thinking about all the people trying to hold of testing to avoid disappointment. I did early testing when ttc #1 and got my bfp 7dpo. Thought I'd try to hold off this time but actually think af showing up would be more disappointing iykwim? At least I can control when I test and be prepared rather than af sneaking up on me! Although I will wait to closer to due date this time. Wish I was there now!!!!!!
    Keep us posted testers...
    I've been trying for 5 months. I tried being relaxed the first two cycles, that didn't work so I went all out making sure I knew exactly when I o'd. DH not so nicely pointed out that that didn't work either, so I may as well just relax about it. That went down like a lead balloon. Anyway, I need DHs co-operation to get pregnant, so I'm trying my hardest to relax. It's really not working, but I am trying.

Thanks
    Reviews

I think the list is updated haha tell me if I missed anything and good luck girls!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to backgroundnoise For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (04-09-2012),pinkorblue  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by backgroundnoise View Post
    I think the list is updated haha tell me if I missed anything and good luck girls!
    I think you missed (little) me for the 9th. Thanks loads if you could add me :-) x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 princesses View Post
    I think you missed (little) me for the 9th. Thanks loads if you could add me :-) x
    Ohmygosh sorry! I thought you were already there *goes and fixes*

12. The Following User Says Thank You to backgroundnoise For This Useful Post:

Mummyx2 princesses  (05-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Sorry to hear about those horrible AFs/BFNs

You know you're TTC when you tell people its the number of your Cycle Day as opposed to the date! I got caught out today after looking at FF - it was an old guy from work though so he probably had no idea

Hmm early testing, I guess it depends on what disappoints you more - AF or a BFN. I personally get really disappointed by BFNs. Yet AF arriving doesn't make me feel as bad. Maybe I'm just a weirdo! I tested early last cycle & I was soooooo upset to see that BFN!! So this time I'm going to wait until AF is one day late
    No, think I'm the weird one! I suspect most people prefer af to bfn! Maybe I'm a control freak?!