+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 81 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Super Duper September Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, can you still test in September?
    Thanks and think I should be able to test round about 27/28 sept. we started trying too late this month I think so fx for next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Powderpuff View Post
    Thanks and think I should be able to test round about 27/28 sept. we started trying too late this month I think so fx for next month
    Yay you will be testing around the same time as me, how exciting!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Powderpuff  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Day 5 & got the go ahead to start taking my clomid, also got my incernal scan on 6th sept. This is my 5th cycle on clomid but only 4th cycle at 150mg as 1st cycle was 100mg but didnt have high enough progestrone levels for my gyno to be happy with eventhough he said i did ovulate but it just wasnt good enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    eeeee so excited. Extremely positive OPK just now. My ovaries are KILLING me, it is definitely baby making day. We have DTD every day for the past 4 days, so hopefully there's heaps of spermies just waiting up there to find my eggy.

I can't stop thinking about what's going on inside my body right now. Is that sperm finding that egg?! ARGH! Will DTD asap when we get home from work today just incase there's none waiting.

Come on baby mummy wants you! 10 days till I can test! Hooray! Can you change me to testing on the 7th? I O'd much later than I thought I was going to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    eeeee so excited. Extremely positive OPK just now. My ovaries are KILLING me, it is definitely baby making day. We have DTD every day for the past 4 days, so hopefully there's heaps of spermies just waiting up there to find my eggy.

I can't stop thinking about what's going on inside my body right now. Is that sperm finding that egg?! ARGH! Will DTD asap when we get home from work today just incase there's none waiting.

Come on baby mummy wants you! 10 days till I can test! Hooray! Can you change me to testing on the 7th? I O'd much later than I thought I was going to.
    Yay! I'm where you are right now so I'm excited too! This is my first cycle using OPKs. Its been so exciting to see the line appear & get darker. I'm very happy that I bought some of these because I don't get much EWCM, so going on ovary pain alone makes it tricky to pinpoint ovulation for me. I've been having some pain in my ovary for a few days now, but I'm CD13 today & my OPK was as dark as the control line at midday so I'm assuming its as positive as its going to get. Lets hope we are lucky this time!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonde Assassin For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Day 5 & got the go ahead to start taking my clomid, also got my incernal scan on 6th sept. This is my 5th cycle on clomid but only 4th cycle at 150mg as 1st cycle was 100mg but didnt have high enough progestrone levels for my gyno to be happy with eventhough he said i did ovulate but it just wasnt good enough.
    Fx you O 'good enough' this month

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

larazie  (30-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Yay! I'm where you are right now so I'm excited too! This is my first cycle using OPKs. Its been so exciting to see the line appear & get darker. I'm very happy that I bought some of these because I don't get much EWCM, so going on ovary pain alone makes it tricky to pinpoint ovulation for me. I've been having some pain in my ovary for a few days now, but I'm CD13 today & my OPK was as dark as the control line at midday so I'm assuming its as positive as its going to get. Lets hope we are lucky this time!
    Fingers are crossed, it's so exciting see those 2 lines, I have ordered some for this month too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck tonight Caz!!

Can I please be added to the list? After 6 months of trying I will be getting my bfp on 26th Sept lol
    Ok, maybe a bit optimistic. So I'll just test on the 26th and hope its a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh good luck ladies!
    I'm not sure if I already o'd or not, havent been doing opks but should be about nowish... haha. My last two cycles have been a little out of whack and I haven't managed to pinpoint o (usually I know exactly when it is and it's almost always when I'm away from df! GR!) soo hopefully I caught it this time

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello all! Is it okay if I join? Starting our 2nd ttc journey this month : ) went off the pill Friday after 4 months and was bfing for 15 before that so no idea when I'll o! Based on a 28 day cycle I'm due to o around the 6th Sep- we shall see!
    I'm 30, married for 3 years this month to an amazing man (together 12) and mother to an amazing 20 month old ds.
    Haven't had much of a read of this thread yet but I'll try to brush up soon.
    Excited about the journey!