+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Those that wear ankle boots... How? With what? I only own ballet flats or long boots.... I would love to wear ankle boots but don't know what to wear them with...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Am I the only person who can't wear skinny jeans?? Im not a big girl (170cm and 60kg) but they just don't work for me at all. I feel so fat in them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    Am I the only person who can't wear skinny jeans?? Im not a big girl (170cm and 60kg) but they just don't work for me at all. I feel so fat in them.
    Haha no i hate them too! I just don't pull them off! And im 169cms and a size 10... They just don't look right on me! But then i work out alot and have muscular thighs, i don't think skinny jeans look so good when your thighs are big compared to your calves?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    Those that wear ankle boots... How? With what? I only own ballet flats or long boots.... I would love to wear ankle boots but don't know what to wear them with...
    I like wearing them with a cute little dress and funky stockings!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I tried to take a photo of me in one of my typical casual, skinny jean looks but camera was not cooperating.
    I have decided my look is quite boring and uninspiring anyway so probably for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on boohoo.com and birdsnest.com.au last night until after 1am. Guess I need a little retail therapy and I hate going to the shops! Iv got stuff in my wish list and will buy as I can afford it. Il be getting a few packages this week tho lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I so need help with this! I live in tights & dresses and it severely limits my choices as its hard to find dresses the right length for tights. I'm short and a size 14 and jeans look awful on me. I have a few pairs of black pants from my office job days but now I associate them as 'work pants'. Does anyone manage to wear black pants and still do a casual sort of look? I always feel too overdressed in them lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    photoe1dited.jpgphotoedited.jpg

The photos are terrible quality sorry, I took them on my iphone and then had to lighten them up in photoshop so you could see the boots! 2 completely different looks but both are my 'casual day wear'.

The dress I also wear in summer, it has thin straps, but in winter I put a black top over it and tie the top in a little knot and add tights... For the photo I put 2 different boots on. One a high heel lace up bootie, the other a 1 inch heel suede boot. I like to wear heels, they make me feel just that little bit more 'done up'. I am a firm believer that one does not need a special occasion to dress up a little!

Both outfits would look just as good with a flat boot.

I hope that gives you a little inspiration!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybear For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    The important thing is to find a pair of jeans that fit your body shape/type, that hug your body nicely. There are brands that do a variety of jeans for different shapes. What you are seeing in the mirror isn't necessarily what everyone else is seeing - you probably just aren't used to seeing them on your legs, hence the fat feeling. I have a bit of a hangup about my feet (they are a size 10), I feel like skinny jeans and flat shoes make me look like ronald mcdonald... but I am frequently assured by my (brutally honest) partner that this isn't the case!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybear View Post
    Attachment 25414Attachment 25415

The photos are terrible quality sorry, I took them on my iphone and then had to lighten them up in photoshop so you could see the boots! 2 completely different looks but both are my 'casual day wear'.

The dress I also wear in summer, it has thin straps, but in winter I put a black top over it and tie the top in a little knot and add tights... For the photo I put 2 different boots on. One a high heel lace up bootie, the other a 1 inch heel suede boot. I like to wear heels, they make me feel just that little bit more 'done up'. I am a firm believer that one does not need a special occasion to dress up a little!

Both outfits would look just as good with a flat boot.

I hope that gives you a little inspiration!
    It does! Thank you. X