+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Buying clothes for when pregnant..

I'm 30+4 weeks along and my last pair of jeans won't do up. I wasn't comfy in them anyway. I'm thinking I need to resort to my tights soon so I'm not constantly wearing trackies. Problem is I don't have anything to wear over that covers my bum and doesn't show my crutch. My legs re soo skinny and I have a massive gap in between my legs and I hate it do never wear tights. Where do you buy clothes when pregnant that will also fit after pregnancy? So not maternity! Ad what is your pregnancy style? Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought this might help....

if you look on S.coopon ( coupon site ) it has a voucher for Angel Maternity, which i hear are a good brand of Maternity clothes. you pay $39 and get $100 to spend online.

Worth a look

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was pregnant in winter too so i lived in tights and bought those long shirts/singlets to cover my bum and teamed it with a cardi. Or long jumpers/knits over tights.

I'd buy short babydoll type dresses and put tights under them.

Maxi dresses

I bought these cargo pants from Cotton on with elastic waist that were AWESOMELY confortable.

I wore all this after bubs arrived also

Thanks
    Reviews
    No angel maternity vouchers on mine il have a look on eBay for some babydoll dresses. DP kids and I are going to WA in a couple weeks for a week and I don't hav anything to wear while im there. Don't wanna look like a slob the whole time lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    I was pregnant in winter too so i lived in tights and bought those long shirts/singlets to cover my bum and teamed it with a cardi. Or long jumpers/knits over tights.

I'd buy short babydoll type dresses and put tights under them.

Maxi dresses

I bought these cargo pants from Cotton on with elastic waist that were AWESOMELY confortable.

I wore all this after bubs arrived also
    I'm doing all of this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just ordered maternity clothes off ASOS online. Awesome skinny jeans which I will wear after pregnancy as well because of the adjustable waistline. Cheap too, $40 I think! Also a dress and top, I love them!
    I'm from WA and don't worry if you look like a slob you will fit right in hahahaha just joking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking on eBay an have bid on a few things also just jumped on asos. Thanks there's some nice stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking on eBay an have bid on a few things also just jumped on asos. Thanks there's some nice stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Supre. I juts bought different colored long tops and wore them with tights. Really cheap. Bit over them now, cannot wait to buy new clothes. Looking for a pair of short denim shorts for the hotter days coming up though and can't seem to find any unless they come to your knees and I don't want that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 34 weeks and my maternity pants don't fit anymore! So am doing tights with short tightish stretchy skirts on top. Enough to cover my bum/crotch. Also dresses ontop of tights as others said. I have two pairs of maternity jeans which are still fitting me as well. I got them from jeanswest, they often have sales where you get 2 pairs for about $100.