+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!
    I have a bit of a strange situation, I'm pregnant with my first baby, the father of the baby and I are together, and have been for 3 years, but he refuses to move out of home and pay rent, so I'm moving out on my own, I'm just wondering where I would sit as far as payment's go with Centrelink? I won't be working, and he wont contribute to the rent becasue he won't be living with me, so I eill basically be a 'single mum' but with the father of the baby still around? I know it sounds stupid, but it's the only way.
    Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to get the maximum benefits so i can afford to live? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Islamaree View Post
    Hi All!
    I have a bit of a strange situation, I'm pregnant with my first baby, the father of the baby and I are together, and have been for 3 years, but he refuses to move out of home and pay rent, so I'm moving out on my own, I'm just wondering where I would sit as far as payment's go with Centrelink? I won't be working, and he wont contribute to the rent becasue he won't be living with me, so I eill basically be a 'single mum' but with the father of the baby still around? I know it sounds stupid, but it's the only way.
    Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to get the maximum benefits so i can afford to live? Thanks!
    I think it might depend on what hes contributing to child raising in terms of child support?? I think unless you're living together you aren't classed as defacto so you'd need an arrangement either through CSA or a private arrangement thats registered through CSA to get full benefits.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app