Closed Thread
Page 44 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As soon as I had Stella, I turned to my support person (sister) whilst still on the operating table and said 'I wish I could have 10'. It's a miracle she didn't pass out, but I meant it and mean it now 2 months later

BK - Good for you. Do what feels right.

Alittle - You deserve your hearts desire. Do whatever you need to do to feel you have it

Nessie - I hate those horror cycles. It doesn't mean your ovaries have given up, just that they are having a bad month. There is no telling why, but they are usually only occasional things, and you never know, they might be golden eggs. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie dont lose hope. i think its pretty normal as we get older to get less eggs. I had HEAPS of cycles with 3 eggs or less, but we still ended up with our beautiful babies. And a lot of my cycles took ages, I mean the one that I got pregnant with Ruby was a full month from day 1 to egg pick up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMUM - eeeeekkkk!@!!! I'm having a major freak out dropped Evie off to daycare today and they apparently had nits last Thursday, they reassured me they are gone but I don't trust them, I almost didn't leave her there and now I'm freaking out that I shouldn't have.....crap!! really don't want to deal with those little f&&kers!!! think I better either go get her or get some nit stuff just in case..what did you use??

BK - wow! I was always skeptical about really long cycles, just goes to show it's all about finding the golden eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nessie - Don't give up.,..I never had many follies - ever...only had 4 eggs at EPU and we were blessed with Kade....sooooooooooooooo no stressing ok...OK xxxxxxxx

Kismet - I would do Evie's hair when you get her home. I used KP 24 from the chemist but then i went to our hairdresser and he sells nit product called Fried Lice.....use whatever you can get your hands on. I'm going to treat both the boys once a week until nit season is over......freakin pests they are......

Hello to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: should add that the estrogen levels differed for me heaps with the first cycle for bub2 it was low at only around 900 with 3 follies and up to i think 2400+ with 4 follies next cycle when we got Evangeline...so yes i would wait and see what the levels are as well on friday...i really hope you can make it to epu with a good lining and good match of follies no. to e levels.....

alittle: hope u are ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - she looks clear thank goodness I got some spray stuff to put her in hair the days she goes to daycare to suppose to help protect her from them. Fried Lice = crack up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, Ive heard that putting wax in their hair prevents the nits from getting on. Apparently they love fly away type hair?

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning all

amum, how is the nits?

well E is 6 mo today, she has slept in the big cot for 2 nites now, it was a bit sad to see her go but she was getting too big for the cradle.

Q: for bf ladies..when did your af return? i have been cranky as all hell wondering if it was pms? dh reckons i need to start weaning dd so i can go out more but she has refused a bottle totally of late and im not ready to start weaning process yet anyway however bit worried bout the no bottle business...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB I never get AF until I've fully weaned. Some people get it earlier though so i might be. Wow she's really growing up isn't she? As for bottles, Scarlett refused bottles as well. for me, I need to start them on bottles from birth (just one a week) so they get used to it. Sometimes by 6 months if they won't take it it can be a bit of a battle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy half birthday E! JFB I have had 2 AF cycles since I stopped BFing, which was at 4 months. So it took around 3-4 months from when I stopped BFing.