ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I moved interstate to try and fix a major life problem with my ex, and although it was to my Dads side of the family I didn't have proper support there and subsequently spiralled down into severe depression. I made plans to move back to my home state and then ended the relationship. Granted we didn't have children, but you need to be somewhere where you have love and support around you.

He has no right to try and make you get rid of your growing baby, nor force you to let his family have your other LO. Stand up to him, and tell him to get stuffed. What an ignorant, immature male.

I agree with PPs about keeping quiet about moving back, if it is what you decide. You can always find another job, you can't find another family. Best of luck during this difficult time for you hun, post on here whenever you like we are all here for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarelou For This Useful Post:

byronsmummy14  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepurplebutterflies View Post
    Don't let him bully you into letting his family take your son for the weekend.
    He is your son you decide... I would pack up your stuff and head back to where you know you will get support...
    100% this ^^

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a prickasaurus. Hon, you know what..it will take a while before you can even think about another man. There is a good single parents' section on here, lots of support from lots of people who have been through it before. rebuild, regroup and be around the people who love you. That was the advice I was given on here years ago, and it was the best advice ever.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubmum For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (04-08-2012),byronsmummy14  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How r u getting on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up and down really. Thought he was being decent and now he's turned back into an a hole again. Apparently I'm annoying because I want the baby home at a decent time and wouldn't drive into town to pick him up (when we agreed that he'd be brought home whether he was staying or not). So yea, now I'm annoying and impossible just because I'd like our agreement to be stuck to. Mind you in the last 24hrs it'd been changed twice already. Once without me being consulted. Bub got picked up from daycare at 9 yesterday even though we'd agreed he needed to stay til at lest 2 or 3 to make it worth me paying for the day.
    I just don't get why he can be so decent at one moment and then awful the next. I'm just angry at the moment I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The more I think about it, the more I would push you towards counseling. If he refuses, than he has no interest on fixing things :-\

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Misschief View Post
    Needs to drink a glass of cement and harden the f&ck up.
    hehe had to giggle, love that!

i think you need to get back to your family asap.
    it almost seems he moved you there so he could leave and you're stuck..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Believe me I would love to go to counseling. He's not the counseling type however, which probably shows that he really needs counseling. Maybe I'll just go on my own and fix me if I need fixing.
    It's all just too exhausting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by byronsmummy14 View Post
    Maybe I'll just go on my own and fix me if I need fixing.
    It's all just too exhausting.
    Leaving him will be exhausting at first, but you will be with your friends and family again and get more support you will ever get where you are now.
    Can you speak to your family and try to organize a temporary place to stay until you get back on your feet again?
    Get a friend or 2 with a trailer or rented truck, to pick up your stuff when your (soon to be) ex is gone to work, so you have the time to get out of there without him holding you back?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Being Left

It's incredibly exhausting! He's being such a ****. Threatening me with court, trying to take baby1, sending me abortion fact sheets for baby2. He has his say n then he ignores mine. Maybe I'm not sposed to have feelings in his eyes.
    He came home while we weren't there yesterday. Took my favourite pixi photo of Byron, made a mess and took some of my things like headphones n whatever n then when I asked why he abused me saying the house is messy and I'm delusional and crazy. Um yeah it's messy, I've been abandoned, I'm pregnant, I've got a 1yr old and I work four days a week & play & coach netball.
    To top it off I've got his mum inboxing me on facebook trying to guilt me into letting them have him every weekend until we go like it's my fault we're going.
    Plus when he was returned last time it was 8pm (3hrs after agreed) he was filthy not in his pj's and smelt like cigarettes. Why would I send him to that?
    Grrrr :/