+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When is this mc going to end. This is now day 10 of med to heavy flow. A few days ago passed 2 5 cent piece size clots and fri day passed
    A 5cm long flesh liver looking clot with lots of cramping. Still bleeding med flow and sharp cramps now. Is it nearly over????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Kazza it should have started to slow down by now, i would go see a doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I bled for about 12 days with my first loss, but it had slowed by day 10. This last one I bled for 2.5 weeks, but then that was a bit different being an ectopic.

A scan can be done to see if there's any structural reason you are still bleeding. Some women bleed for a few weeks though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it has slowed down. I was only ever bleeding a few drops over toilet and not on pads. Besides the days of passing the clots. Thanks for your replies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I know it's terrible, but passing the clots is a good sign hun. Your body is pushing everything out so you won't need surgery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Okay, that is good. Sounds like your body is now expelling everything, it is pretty upsetting passing the clots/tissue but once that is done it should settle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Firstly I am so sorry for ur loss. Hugs

My 2nd miscarriage was at 6 weeks and it was a natural one. I do wish i had a d&c like my first.

I found out that day my pregnancy wasn't viable so i went for a big run. 9pm that night I had contraction style cramps and the bleeding started. I was on the toilet from 9pm till 1am loosing so much blood and clots the size of my palm. At around 1am I thought I would have to wake my husband to take me to the hospital but I passed one final massive clot and I just knew it was over and I passed out in bed. The clots were massive and horrible don't mean to freak anyone out but as devastating as a miscarriage is I really never want to go through a natural miscarriage again

I would have been about 10 weeks along before I finally got confirmation my pregnancy was non viable Big mess long story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel82 View Post

My 2nd miscarriage was at 6 weeks and it was a natural one. I do wish i had a d&c like my first.

I found out that day my pregnancy wasn't viable so i went for a big run. 9pm that night I had contraction style cramps and the bleeding started. I was on the toilet from 9pm till 1am loosing so much blood and clots the size of my palm. At around 1am I thought I would have to wake my husband to take me to the hospital but I passed one final massive clot and I just knew it was over and I passed out in bed. The clots were massive and horrible don't mean to freak anyone out but as devastating as a miscarriage is I really never want to go through a natural miscarriage again

I would have been about 10 weeks along before I finally got confirmation my pregnancy was non viable Big mess long story.
    How much did you bleed after passing clots? I have passed 5cm long clot on fri and still bleeding lots of drops everytime go to loo but not anyother time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel82 View Post

Mine was so similar to this. I also bled heavily for 4 days following very heavy very bright red blood it took 7-8 days to finish bleeding completely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess its a long way from stopping cos I bled for 10 days before passing large clot