Closed Thread
Page 69 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

I'm taking the same approach this month Tully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh I'd love to see the quilt Channy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

This is the quilt, everyone's tastes r different but I won't b finding out the sex when I get UTD so navy and red theme for me I love this little quilt and it was finished yesterday (by a lady on etsy) which cushioned the blow of AF arriving.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ladies can we talk about vitamins? What are u all taking? I take this each morning: "2 blackmores pregnancy, 1 vitex, 1 evening primrose, 1 echinacea"
    I take the Blackmores too but O.M.G. it is the most disgusting, foul tasting horse tablet I've ever had! Gross The first pack I bought was Nature's Own, and it was only 1 a day. I've only got about a week left with the Blackmores then I'll probably go back to the Nature's Own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again ladies!

I've been taking Nature's Own Pregnancy Platinum once a day for the past three months. The chemist recommended them to me saying they were the same as the Blackmore's ones but cheaper. They're big horse tablets too! I was down to my last three tablets recently so while I was out and about, I went to another chemist to purchase the same again but they only sold the Blackmore's range. The chemist there confirmed the two brands are the same so I bought the Blackmore's Pregnancy & Breast Feeding Gold. The only thing is that with the Blackmore's I have to take two tablets a day.. Had I read that on the packet prior to purchase I would have just waited and bought the Natures Own ones again from my local chemist because this basically means they're twice the price of the Nature's Own. One thing Im a tad confused about though is on comparing the two brands; the doses are quite different so even upon doubling up by taking two tablets, the Nature's Own brand is a higher dose of the vitamins?? Im going to pop into my local pharmacy to question this as I don't want to be risking taking too little of each source I wonder how these other two brands compare to Elevit?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm not sure but would also like to know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love it Channy a bit exciting thinking about who it's going to be used by!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jojo456 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

yeh I'm just collecting little things every couple of months to keep my spirits up and to soften the financial blow later on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy I LOVE the quilt!!!!! Red and navy theme will be lovely for your nursery!!! Are you into the shabby chic thang? I must admit I am big time! I love patchwork quilts and wooden toys Like you, Im already planning my nursery lol!! Actually even my hubby has put in his two cents about it (he was never this enthusiastic to discuss babies before!) so we'll be going for a light taupe/brown and white nursery with a splash of colour to suit whichever sex our baby will be. Maybe taupe and blue or taupe and pink... Either way, taupe will be involved lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

That sounds lovely we are doing a modern nursery with red and navy stars and owls (not sure if u saw my mobile in previous pages)