Closed Thread
Page 48 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks shell, doing much better today af arrived today but I'm glad hope mt cycle will stay at 26days, only a few days then we will be back on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, well I've been off sick the last week and finally got to the doctors yesterday to get antibiotics and I mentioned I was in on tww and she sent me for a blood test , it came back negative and yesterday I was 8dpo, do you think it was to early ? Have a feeling I'm out for September again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Def too early Aquarius xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ultra clucky today, my manager who is on maternity leave brought her 3mth old in, so cute! Gosh I know you shouldnt wish your life away but the next AF can't come quick enough so I can try again, I just want to b UTD!!! Vent over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ultra clucky today, my manager who is on maternity leave brought her 3mth old in, so cute! Gosh I know you shouldnt wish your life away but the next AF can't come quick enough so I can try again, I just want to b UTD!!! Vent over

Hahaha ohh i know the feeling... extremely clucky here to... its scarey im wishing the weeks away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I know that feeling as well!!! At the moment I'm not wishing things to hurry up in tryin to delay AF arriving on the weekend (my legs are clamped shut and all haha)! If AF does arrive though I'll be wishing the weeks away just like you ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Mumstheword. Keep those knees locked tight!I'm not sure what day I ovulated, according to my blood test I'm guessing last Thursday. My hubby is away for a week starting today. Can I hold out on testing until he gets back??? Hmmm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    This 2ww is torture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hang in there shell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I was hoping to join your thread. I am 27 and have been TTC since February, nothing yet . My partner and i are hoping for a little one of our own, me more so than him i think but he's still excited. he is very much a go with the flow kinda guy and I'm the control freak, over thinker. haven't done any OPKs yet just the good old period apps on my phone.
    i hope everything is going well for you girls. hopefully we won't have to wait much longer