Become a doctor
Build a house exactly as I want
Travel- route 66, India, Germany, Poland, uk, Disneyland, Paris- the list could go forever.
Own 5 houses- one for me/dh and 1 for each of our kids.
Work with medisans frontiers
Go on a cruise
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 23
16-07-2012 10:51 #11three terrific kids
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Perth WA
16-07-2012 10:54 #12
Own our own home
Cuddle an elephant
16-07-2012 10:57 #13
Raise 5, happy adjusted people.
Remain in a happy, fulfilled marriage.
Get my nose repierced and maybe a small tattoo.
Climb more mountains
16-07-2012 11:01 #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
Have another baby.
Travel everywhere I haven't been, and back to places I have.
Become fluent in Japanese.
Build our dream home.
Get a book published.
Own a holiday home in Hiroshima.
16-07-2012 14:27 #15
Some of mine are kind of... obscure... lol... but I won't be happy if I die without them having happened.
*Go overseas - England is my first priority I think
*Go blonde. I think it'll look bad, I should do it at least once. lol.
*Stay in a REALLY EXPENSIVE 5-star hotel without stressing over the costs
*Own a goat.
*See a tornado in the flesh (storm chasing stuff)
*Hug/interact with a monkey (not a little squirrel monkey, I mean a chimp, or something like that).
The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:
16-07-2012 14:39 #16
When I first saw this thread, I thought, the only thing that was on my list I did four years ago (visit Egypt). But reading this thread has made me think of so many more. I don't think I will definitely do all of these, but it'd be nice:
- Become a mother
- Visit New Zealand and Canada
- Spend at least one continuous week in London (only been there for 2-3 days at a time!)
- Try snowboarding or skiiing or both
- Learn fluent French
- Have a children's book published by an actual commercial publisher
- Own a pedigree cat
- Run at least a half-marathon
- Do pottery throwing classes
- Learn to use my sewing machine that I've had for a year and a half
and probably heaps of other things.
- ETA: Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida. Already done the Studio Tour in England!
Last edited by Sariele; 16-07-2012 at 14:57.
16-07-2012 14:43 #17
- Have 4 babies (at least)
- Own a house, preferably with acreage so we can have chickens and an awesome veg garden and trees
- Travel, England and Scotland, ireland, maybe USA to do Disneyland or something like that. Travel around Australia as well
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge (I'm terrified of heights and bad vertigo but I wanna give it a go)
- Have a blood test (massive needle phobia!! So it's a big one for me)
I'm sure there's a lot of other things that I can't think of right now
16-07-2012 14:55 #18
Live in Israel for a few months
Visit Kruger National Park to see the elephants
Take a year off and travel the world with DH and kids when they are older
Buy a farm so I can have a cow and pigs and chickens and ducks
Buy DS and belly baby investment properties
Do a cooking class in France
Find unreal staff so DH only has to work part time!
16-07-2012 15:16 #19
I have so many!
* Cooking classes in Italy and France
* Publish a cook book
* Raise a healthy, content, loving boy
* Travel Europe with DF
* Watch and support DF win a Melbourne Cup
* Master snowboarding so i dont look like a complete spaz each time we go!
16-07-2012 15:29 #20
Here are some of mine:
- have another baby
- learn another language
- driving trip through Germany with my DH
- pay off our mortgage
- start my own business
By suemp in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 18-08-2012, 21:01
By Misschief in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2012, 17:14
By Eko in forum Games & fun stuffReplies: 29Last Post: 13-04-2012, 11:55
Little Rugby NSWCatch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy ...
LATESTWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at homeGuide to government family benefit payments
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Help with baby names please!Choosing Baby Names
Did you drink any alcohol during pregnancy?Pregnancy Health Issues
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
3 year old with mouth ulcersGeneral Child Health Issues