+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    allforthem...you sound exactly like me.
    I almost feel selfish. We want this baby more than anything, but every time i eat I just think...oh my gosh Im going to blow out. Crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I had some advice, I'm 13 weeks and I've put on 4kg already, just so hungry all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel selfish too, like this shouldn't be about me and my figure. But when you've worked really hard for something it's such a shame to see it go to waste. We are on holiday at the moment and the food I have been eating revolts me. Until of course I'm the slightest bit hungry and then it's a different story!

Marga, I feel like I've put on that much too.

Hopefully the second trimester sorts it all out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was starving all the time in the first trimester and was dizzy so i just ate carbs it does slow down in the 2nd. i found crackers with vegemite and potato chips helped, but just make sure your having your fruit and veg. nuts are good to snack on too but did find them a bit bland in the end. I'm 18wks and put on 5kg weight gain is inevitable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds completely normal to me!

I'm 8 weeks & am constantly hungry (even with MS). I was the same with my DD. The hunger usually dies down in the second trimester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was the same early on and didn't even put on that much weight from it (something like 2 kilos by week 12). If I didn't eat I got nauseous and it made the exhaustion that much worse. I think because I was working a pretty active job that I needed the extra calories and I was constantly hungry as a result.

It did pass for me, and I'm sure it will for you too. I know its frustrating but any weight you regain can be lost again afterwards (I plan to do a lot of walking with my pram to get back in shape ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the same in 1st tri. I am now 19w and for the last month or so I haven't been eating as much. Before I fell pregnant I had lost 24kg so was very conscious of how much I was eating. I just made sure I ate small amounts of healthy things (fruit, tinned fruit, trail mix and Belvita breakfast biccies). Even with all my eating I managed to lose 3kg in 4 weeks! Just remember it gets better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahhaa oh I am hearing you! I can't eat much each time though, I think (happily) thaty MS knocked out my appetite lol. This happend with DS and I only put on 5kg whole
    Pregnancy! Lol I hope that this repeats lol