+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling nervous, scared & worried???

Hey all,

I am 34 weeks pregnant and have been so over the moon since the day we found out we were pregnant...FINALLY!!! We were trying for a few years and needed to use donor sperm but we at last have our first little miracle on the way...

The last couple weeks I have started to get really worried and sometimes I would even say I am in denial...I feel so guilty for feeling like this as we are going to start our family that we always wanted! I feel like I'm not ready to leave work and like I'm just not ready?? Just wondering if anyone else has felt a little bit scared?

It's hard to describe how I am feeling and I'm sorry for being a bit all over the place. :-s

Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely understand how you feel. I was very anxious at around that mark too. I worked up until 38 weeks which helped as it kept me busy. So I didn't feel anxious all the time. I now have my gorgeous boy here and he was definitely worth the anxiety and wait. I ended up putting it down to the unknown about labour, not working, will I bond with my baby and will I be a good parent am I ready? I think the anxiety, nervousness and scariness of it all does pass you are about to embark on the biggest life change so far in your life you have a right to feel all those things without guilt! Goodluck I hope it all goes well. Remember don't be so hard on yourself what you are feeling happens to many of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Completely normal. Becoming a mum is huge!! Once u have bubs in ur arms ur likely to feel very different. All the best abd enjoy. Such an exciting time!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much! Am certainly glad to hear I'm not alone. Congrats on ur little man! I hope this feeling passes soon and I'm going to be working until about 38 weeks as well. I think ur right about the unknown because alot of the anxiety is when im thinking about finishing up work! I absolutely love my job, it's what I know and what I'm good at...will I know how to be a mum and will I be good at? (that's how I'm feeling) so the way you put it is spot on!!!!

Thank you again :-)