+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sick & Tired of even thinking about loosing weight

Hi to anyone interested. I fell pregnant with my first (now 3 1/2) and was a me and my partner worked on a cattle station so was very fit and slim but when I stopped work I piled on the weight and got extremely depressed! Didn't even want to go anywhere, I tried the gym, even the shakes to to avail. Anyhow I finally found something that worked so I just want to share it if anyone is going through what I did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd like to know

Besides eating really well and killing myself at the gym I haven't found any other way to loose weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im the same DS is only 10 months old but I put on 26 kgs when pregnant but am still 17kgs heavier than pre pregnancy weight. I lack motivation and I barely leave the house either I have just started eating healthy and doing exercise here and there but I obviously have a lot to lose so never feel like Im getting anywhere I should also add that my actual goal weight is about 30kgs down from where I am now.
    Last edited by Purple Lily; 09-07-2012 at 13:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I would love to know how you did it! I have 29kgs to lose and have been trying for the last 6months and it is just not shifting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    would love to know too !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to know too...I've been doing this for the last 15yrs and I'm sooo sick of it!! So please share

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I would be interested too. I need to lose a bit of weight but nothing seems to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, please do tell! I need to lose 10....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I so know how you all feel. I am currently pregnant again and the weight is piling on AGAIN but as soon as I have bub I know what to do. You've probably all heard of it (please don't sigh and think just another diet) is Bodytrim. I took the punt and bought it and never looked back, I lost 20kg in 4 mths and never ate so much. It happened so fast I thought I was imagining it, I can post before and after photos if you's would like to see. Anyway I felt so freeken fantastic especially as I am one of those people that eat a tic tac and put on 10 kg :S. My sister had the same lifelong battle so after she had her first bub I told her to try it and sent her the book, she was hesitant and didn't actually start till about 4 mths after I gave it to her just thinking it'll be another dissapointment. Anyway she did and she lost 17.5 kg (down to size 8 for the first time EVER) in 4.5 mths. She still does it 2 years on. I can't do it while i'm pregnant but its funny as i've gained heaps of weight doing the general stuffing my face pregnant thing but i'm not worried as when I have bub i'm actually excited to start agaiin. Sorry for the blahh blahh but myself followed by my sis then my Mum have done it and never looked back and I just want to share. The biggest thing I loved about it and why I decided to try it in the first place is it isn't popping pills or drinking shakes or 30hrs a week in the gym. But please please if any of you want to know more or are genually interested let me know, I just know how wonderful it feels!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to see the pics! Well done, that's great.