+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    My centrelink app still shows 'waiting'. It'll be a week today since we submitted our tax. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon as we just got our land rates to pay!
    When is your regular ftb paid? As far ad I can tell from the few people that have been paid their supp, its paid around the same time as your next regular payment once they receive your tax info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nelljm View Post
    When is your regular ftb paid? As far ad I can tell from the few people that have been paid their supp, its paid around the same time as your next regular payment once they receive your tax info
    It's more the fact they're waiting on the tax info! I didn't think it took this long last year for them to get my info. Our payment will be next Friday. Just worried if there's a concern with our tax (I did it myself so who knows!) but they would have surely contact us if there is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It took a while for them to get our info last year, probably Judy busier than they were a couple of weeks ago..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    My centrelink app still shows 'waiting'. It'll be a week today since we submitted our tax. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon as we just got our land rates to pay!
    Same here. Our returns were lodged on the 16th and my return has been finalised, but DH's return is still processing. About 7000 people are stuck in limbo land according to the ATO and they don't know when they will fix it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Same here. Our returns were lodged on the 16th and my return has been finalised, but DH's return is still processing. About 7000 people are stuck in limbo land according to the ATO and they don't know when they will fix it.
    Oh really? How annoying! I've got until 26th August to pay my rates so as long as it's sorted by then 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Bugger. This must be whats happening with me. Hubby and i both lodged same time and day. 16th. Hubby got his back on the weekend. I am still waiting. Centrelink wont release their ftb arrears until they get the go ahead from ato. Ato cant tell me why its taking so long. So freaking frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My childcare rebate and arrears are showing today that they will be paid Thursday and family tax benefit is waiting status, we did our tax a week ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenfoot83 View Post
    My childcare rebate and arrears are showing today that they will be paid Thursday and family tax benefit is waiting status, we did our tax a week ago.
    I'm wondering if I'll be paid CCB/CCR arrears. Our combined income was extremely overestimated, and I received heaps of FTBA arrears, but so far no word on CCB/CCR. Do you have yours paid straight to your childcare centre or to you? I'm wonderinf if because I get mine paid straight to the centre I won't receive it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Has anyone gotten their ftb supps?

If you are owed ccb and have been getting ccr paid to centre or direct to you, usually you will owe them some ccr.

This happens to me every year.

Last year I received nearly $13k in ccb at end of financial year, but then only got half of that as I was paid too much ccr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    yep I was expecting that would probably be the case. So If I'm owed HEAPS of ccb (which I would be) I would then likely owe THEM ccr. So will they just pay me the balance of the ccb? And will they pay it to me even though I normally have it paid to the centre?